7

{ naja }

I stayed in my room all day. I was hungover, and I ain't feel like doing nun. I tried showering again to see if I'd feel better, but I still felt like shit, forreal. I just keep thinkin bout last night, and how on some drunk shit, we really ended up fuckin. I wish I could take it back, I really do regret it. It might've felt right, but it was just wrong.

I don't know if he gon end up telling her or not. I think he should, but ima have to deal with all the shit that come with it anyway, because he's right, the truth does always come out.

It was Saturday night, so people were probably out partying, with no worries in the world. Something I wish I could do.

I heard a rock hit my window, and it scared the fuck outta me.

I looked to see who it was, and Zay was standing there. I really had nothing to say to him. He brought me to that party, just to leave me, and then I made the worst mistake in my life.

...It all could've been avoided.

"If my mom see you out here, I ain't gon hear the end of it," I said, as I put my head out the window.

"I been blowin your phone up, why you not answering me? I wanna say sorry for leaving you..." He said. My phone had been on DND all day.

"It's too late for all that. The damage is done."

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Nun, just know you lame for leavin me like that." I shook my head in disappointment.

"I'm sorry. I got caught up in this bet—," He stopped himself. It prolly had sum to do with a bitch.

"Ion need your apology," I replied, and closed the window. I could hear him saying my name, but I ain't care about that boy. I didn't want him nowhere near me. He showed me quick he not for me.

Suddenly, I heard screaming outside, and my mom had been yelling at Zay to get out of our yard. I tried to get down there as fast as I could, cause I was still sore. When I did get down there, he already sped off in his car.

"This ain't finna be good," Robert said, standing near the door, as my mom barged in. I could tell she was pissed. Robert quickly closed the door.

"Don't have none of your niggas coming to my fucking house? Listen, you not even supposed to be here," she spat.

"I ain't tell him to come." I plainly replied. I ain't gon feed into her shit. I'm dealing with sum right now.

"Obviously he's been here before, because he knows where the fuck we live, so why you lying to me?" She asked, getting in my face. I just backed away, cause she really testing me. I got mad anger built up towards her and ion wanna let it out, but she making it hard.

"Kentrell, just calm down," Robert said, pulling her back.

I looked at him sideways.

"What did you just say?" I asked.

"Jen, just calm down," He repeated. Did that really just happen? —- this can't be real right now.

"Fuck it, just go to your room. I don't wanna see your face. I ain't gon beat your ass like I want to."

"Ite." I said, and returned back to my room. I really wanted to knock that hoe head off her shoulders, but I'm better than that.

I locked my bedroom door, and laid back down on my bed. I took my phone off DND, and seen all the missed calls and messages from Zay, plus three missed FaceTimes from Ben, but nun from Kentrell.