1

{ naja }

I woke up, already mad as fuck cause I had school. One thing bout me, I stay with a attitude, cause there ain't shit to be happy about.

I live with my Mom, and I'm an only child, but she don't give a fuck about me. She only worried bout her new nigga.

My dad left forever ago, ain't no tellin where he is, but it don't matter to me, I been doing this shit alone for the longest, I ain't ever needed him.

Shit, I'm just happy I'm a senior, and my time at this dusty ass school almost up.

I literally hate living in Louisiana. I'm pretty, so bitches hate on me, and they niggas be texting me, but that ain't my fault. I mean, he a dog, keep 'em on a leash.

They niggas be like 25, and I be telling them I'm only 17, but they STILL don't be giving a fuck.

Don't get me started on the niggas down here. They real life heartless.... but shit here I am, coldhearted right with them. I feel like everybody in Baton Rouge just mad as fuck cause they gotta live here, including me.

After I got ready for school, I went downstairs to see my mom all over this ugly light skin ass nigga. I just knew his name was Robert, I ain't wanna know nun else bout the dude. To be honest, I ain't even wanna know his name.

"Hi!" He exclaimed.

I mugged him, and put my backpack on.

"You don't have to be rude, Naja, now say it back," My mom said, walking over to me.

I laughed right in her face, before exiting the house. It ain't even safe walking in BR, but she ain't giving me no ride, unless her nigga say so. It's sad, because it's her car.

"Naja!" I heard behind me.

I turned around, and seen Ben. That's my nigga, we been rockin for the longest, and he ain't never changed on me. For that, I'll forever have respect for 'em.

"What's up," I replied, as he dapped me up. It's like I'm one of the guys, and I like it that way.

"We chillin in da trap tonight, you should come." He replied, as we both started walking.

I always went there, because I don't like being around my mom, and Ben the only one that knew that. His niggas are his niggas, so when I go to the trap, I only talk to him. Besides that, I'll probably sit in the living room, and be on my phone or sum. It's better than being around buku ugly niggas, and somebody who really don't know what she wants.

"I'm down."

"Bet, ima tell Joe you coming," He laughed.

"And why would you do that?" I mugged him.

"You know he wanna be with you."

"He wanna fuck me," I corrected him.

Joe steady makin advances towards me, and I shoot him down every time. I don't want that little boy.

"I ain't even gon lie, you prolly right."

"I know."

"Oh, is dat my bitch over there," Ben exclaimed. I ain't ever seen this person a day in my life.

"Nigga do you know her?" I asked.

"Nope, but ima get to," He replied, walking towards her. He a clown, real shit. He finna be late to school and all.

I continued my walk, and when I walked through them doors, my whole mood changed. I was already mad, but now I'm pissed. I can't even walk in without a bitch lookin at me sideways, or a nigga I done turned down muggin me with that dick look all on their face. I feel like I'm really hated for no reason.

I made it to my locker, and got my English books. I hated this class, I was in here with a bunch of slow ass people, who don't even be trying. Then be asking me for help, like no bitch you shoulda payed attention.

I was the first one to arrive, and I took my seat in the back. I tried getting moved to the front, because I don't like who I'm around back here, but it's filled, and don't nobody wanna switch, so I'm stuck here.

The bell had rung, and half of the class still wasn't here. It was the same way when class actually started.

"Today y'all gon be watching this —"

"I'm here," I heard, as I looked towards the doorway. I laughed. This nigga always late.

"And why are you late this time, Kentrell?" She asked.

"Ion know." He replied, and the class laughed, and he made his way to his seat right next to me. I don't even understand how that was funny at all. They might as well fail with 'em, with they dumbasses. It's sad he the nigga I gotta be by.

"Anyway," Mrs. Garnon started.

I looked over, and seen this nigga get on his phone. He don't even know it, but the fact he doesn't give a fuck is irritating, and that really goes for anybody. Who doesn't wanna get outta Baton Rouge?

Suddenly, a movie started playing. I was too busy talking shit in my head to hear her explain anything about it. She had turned the lights off.

"Say, you know what this bout?" Kentrell asked the guy in front of him. I just laughed.

"What's funny?" He asked. I ain't think he was gon hear me, it wasn't even loud.

"You." I replied.

"I ain't do nun."

"That's the problem."

"Man, stop talkin to me."

"You shoulda never addressed me."

"I do what I want."

"And me too ni—,"

"Is there sum y'all would like to share with the class?" Mrs. Garnon asked, as she paused the movie, and turned the lights back on. Eyes were on us, and I hated that shit. He over here tryna argue with me because I laughed, like nigga don't give me reasons to then.

"You can turn dem lights off, we done," He said, and covered his eyes.

"Better be, or both of y'all can go right to that office and sit there," she spat, and once again turned the lights off, and played the movie.

"Don't make me get my girl on you," He whispered to me. Man, why the fuck he still talking to me for?

"I ain't worried bout her." I whispered back. Damn, I need to pay attention. Everything doesn't need a response.

"Ite sexy." He replied.

My whole composure done changed. He said he finna get his girl on me, mind you I be seein him with her ALL THE TIME, and now I'm sexy. Uhn uhn nigga, you cheating bad.

-

.... in this story yb ain't famous n he ain't got no kids or none of dat. he just a fine nigga going to school in BR 👅 lmk if you fuckin wit it.