8

{ kentrell }

"Post me," Bre begged. I was staying at her house. She's 18, so she got her own place. I remember her telling me she had money saved up and she was moving as soon as she hit 18, and she really did too. We fucked way more then we used to now that her parents ain't breathing down her neck.

"Ite." I replied.

"Nigga you ain't even gon ask what picture?"

"I like this one." I said, showing it to her. It was a random picture she took on my phone. I can say that she one fine bitch, but that's really it.

"That one is cute. Use it."

"Okay."

172 likes, 11 comments @kentrellgaulden: ❤️

@kentrellgaulden: ❤️

comments

@b.d0llas: ❤️
@kentrellgaulden liked this comment!
↪️@deleciaaaaa: Girl dm me

@ben10x: delete this ugly ass girl off yo page 😂😂😂😂😂😂
↪️@kentrellgaulden: Tell me who you got badder than Bre nigga 🤦🏽‍♂️
↪️@b.d0llas: Yea tell 'em who cause you steady talkin shit
↪️@ben10x: @najamccann 😍
↪️@ben10x: sike naw but my bestfriend badder than bre 😂😂
↪️@kentrellgaulden: 🤔🤔
↪️@b.d0llas: Fuck you and that hoe how bout that 😂😂😂😂
↪️@ben10x: Fuck you dicked out hoe 🤦🏽‍♂️
↪️ @kentrellgaulden: Get off the internet wit this shit

"The fuck you put them emojis for?" She asked. I guess she just now realizing I said that.

"They emojis, I was just responding."

"You coulda chose any other emoji. I swear you be makin me look stupid. Like, yo stupid ass couldn't even defend me. Just cause he's your bro don't mean he gets to treat me like this," she exclaimed. I defended her when he called her ugly, though. I swear she don't never see what I do right.

"Why Delecia want you to dm her?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"Stop being so calm bout everything. You gon sit here and tell me why you be actin out," she said.

Damn, this the first time she ever asked me why I'm acting the way I am. She asked, so she gon take it.

"You wanna know why I be actin out?" I asked.