37

@isaac.lowe replied to your photo: 😍😍

{ naja }

I rolled my eyes. This the boy who took my virginity. Ion fuck with that boy, he know that. After he fucked me, he told the whole school I begged for it, knowing damn well he was the one begging me. That's when that lil hoe title got put by name. He left the school after that, but I heard he coming back. He think time passing is an apology, which tells me he ain't ever gon grow up. Kentrell probably heard about it, but was too busy fuckin other people girlfriends to remember.

Why I like his hoe ass so much? Sex ain't ever made me catch feelings before, so ion even think it's that.

I purposely left Isaac on seen.

"What's March 3rd?" Kentrell asked me, as I locked my phone. It's Friday, and he'd given me a ride from school again.

"My birthday," I replied.

"You turnin 18, huh?" He smiled.

"Yeah," I nodded my head, "why you smiling?" I asked, cause he was making me smile.

"Cause you about to get outta here, and go do big things. Ion even know what's in store for me." He replied.

"You gon be successful, and I mean it. Sum bout you tells me that."

"Let's hope you right."

My phone vibrated with another DM.

ISAAC.LOWE
Why u being fake? Ima be seein you soon anyway

I never even opened it. I just let the message sit in my DM's. I guess he really coming back, but I don't care, cause I'll have Ben beat that nigga ass or sum if he gets close to me.

"Who blowin you up?" Kentrell asked me, as we got in front of my house.

"Nobody important." I replied.

"Prolly a nigga talkin bout dat picture you posted."

I laughed.

"So I'm right?"

"It don't matter, cause we ain't together. Shit, ion know what we are." I bluntly replied. He questioning me like he my boyfriend or sum, and I hate when niggas do that. I bet he still be fuckin whoever.

"You the only one that thinks it don't matter."

"Really?" He had me so fucked up.

"All them days I felt down bout myself cause I did that dumb shit when I was drunk, and I didn't matter then. When you was out fuckin Bre and Blasian, I ain't matter then, and to be honest, I don't matter to you now, so I don't know why I'm here. I know all you want is sex, but I'm still fuckin here. But somehow, I'm the one that don't think it matters. Kentrell, you a clown." I spat. This is my first time ever going off on him like that. He the only person who can get under my skin BAD. My mom don't even make me this mad ... well, she got her days.

"I guess you gon forget that I made it clear I ain't see you like no hoe or nun, and never made it out to be like that. You can't even say I'm the reason you was down, because it was everybody else making you out to be this hoe ass bitch, not me, cause I never seen you like that. The day I wanted you there for me, you weren't, so I went and fucked. You ain't the only one hurt, so don't play that shit with me, cause I promise we can go there," He replied. He ain't ever got smart with me like that, and it made me feel some type of way. I really ain't know what to say, but I wasn't just gon let him win.