36

{ naja }

"Got a brand new glock up on me, came with extensions
Got a big bank on me baby, whole lotta benjis
Gotta whole lotta water on me, ship ain't ever sinkin
You can call up on me baby if you ever need it
In a whole nother lane, I done bought a new chain and it came with a draco
I ain't give 'em no name, I ain't say not a thing and now my case closed
I upgraded my swag and I got me a bag, and I flooded the bank, though
I went straight to the jeweler, I spent me some money and now my chain glow."

I smiled, as I recorded him rapping. Kevin, which I found out was the name of the producer couldn't stop bobbing his head, and me neither. This nigga Kentrell really got bars. He sound like he made for this shit. He rapping his success into existence.

"Y'all like it?" He asked us, as he came out the booth.

"Youngboy, you goin somewhere," Kevin replied, and I nodded my head, smiling. Then I made this confused ass face, cause who the fuck calls this nigga Youngboy?

He dapped Kevin up, before we left.

"Youngboy?" I asked.

"KD, Boomer, Three, — you get the point. But, we all promised that if any of us were ever to get big, we'd be NBA—Never Broke Again." He explained to me, as he drove off.

"So that means you'd be NBA Youngboy." I replied. He nodded his head.

"I like that."

The whole idea of it, is just raw to me.

"Who came up with it?" I asked.

"One day we was all high as a bitch, and Three thought of it. All of us fucked with it, cause it's different."

"It really is."

"Just like you." He put his hand on my thigh, and I sighed, cause I ain't had no dick in a minute, and he knows what he's doing. His lil fine ass don't even gotta do shit, and I be ready to .... you know what, let me just stop.

Ion like the fact that I feel like he's my weakness.

"You think so?" I asked, not really knowing to say.

"I do." His phone had started ringing, and all I seen was,

OPP ASS HOE! DON'T ANSWER

There's a number of hoes it could be, knowing Kentrell. I question why I'm even around him right now, but I can't help that I wanna be.

"You just gon let it ring?" I asked.

"You see da name." He bluntly replied.

{ kentrell }

Ion know why Nia was calling me this late at night. I ain't talked to that hoe in forever. I stopped at a red light when my phone went off with a text.

OPP ASS HOE! DON'T ANSWER
I know you see me callin you li hoe ass nigga

Naja ain't slick. I seen her getting lil glimpses at my phone.