Chapter 18 (Edited)

@jcw10

Read at your own Risk!!!

~Cody Moore~

That alpha was a pain but I can't blame him, his mate was pregnant with their second kid on the way. But I was headed home now to my lovely mate of mine.

As I walk in to the house I hear my mate say 'Cody come home please' through the mate link.

She sounds like she's in so much pain. Damn it she's in heat, how the hell was I not able to tell.

I run up to the room to see that the door is locked. My little mate must have realized it was happening and locked the door. But it's a good thing that I have a key to the room. When I get in the room I find Lilia asleep in my shirt and boxers. I smile to myself knowing that she's wearing my stuff. She'll make a great Luna one day soon I think. I hear her mumble in her sleep saying my Cody, I smile even more knowing she's dreaming about me but once I get to her. She burning up. So, I go to the bathroom to get a cold rag to put on her forehead for the fever to go down. I come back to the room to find her still asleep so I go over to and put the cold rag on her forehead. I kiss her cheek and I whispered to her "goodnight Mi Amor" then I put my arms around her waist, soon I was out asleep.

**********

~Lilia Gwinn~

I wake up to a warm feeling around my waist that's making the pain go away. As I open my eyes slowly I see my sleeping sexy mate. Just thinking about him makes me horny. I want him so bad right now. I check what time is it on the clock it reads 11:00 pm. Just a few more days till the pain is gone.

I get up trying not to wake him. To put the movie endless love on. But as soon as I sit in the bed in my spot he pulls me over to cuddle with him. He caught me by surprise when he pulled me over, I got a little mad but then I was greeted by his warm smile. I sunk into his arms gradually laboring the warmness of his body. I could tell he wanted me from his lustful stare, I wanted him to make a move. Just then I felt soft lips on my neck, I froze not in fear but in ecstasy from the pure pleasure I felt I'm that moment. He slowly kissed up my neck to my ear and nibbled on it. He whispered three bliss words in my ear "I love you"!! I felt my heart skip a beat...and I was ready. I let out a faint moan of pleasure to imitate him to continue.

He understood and accepted my invitation. He smiled and.in a flash I was on my back and he was on top of me. As I felt him on top of my body I began to ache from my arousal. I felt intertwined and a tuned to his emotions as he kissed me. His body skidding on mine, his erection growing with every minute that passed by. I wanted him...inside of me. He slowly took my clothed off and kissed my stomach up, up my thigh, down to my feet and back. He took the wet mess I called my underwear exposing my bear arousal, the event of my lovely aroma pushed him over the edge.

He let out a lustful growl and pulled me down to him and he got undressed quickly and took his erection and put it in me slowly seeing that it hurt but then got faster as I moaned his name saying faster. I felt absolutely ecstatic as I felt it in me, he thruster over and over. With every moan and grunt pushed towards their climax. It was so close I could taste the climax on the edge of my tongue, with that one last thrust I left heaven then he bit my neck marking me as his, I returned the favor. He then said "I love you" again and we made love all night over and over till Morning.

*********

I wake up to being sore all over but then remember me and Cody made love which made me blush really red. I'm finally all his and he is all mine. I'm so happy. I was thinking as I tried to get up to shower. I forgot I'm naked still 'oops', I better hurry before he gets up. "Love, you better come back to bed" Cody's says in a sleepy young. "Come shower with me or are we just going to cuddle naked all day?" I ask him with so much

Confidence. "Mhmm we can do both but I want to just cuddle now Please Mi Amor?" He said to where I couldn't say no so I slip back in to bed to find out that his Jr is hard. "I just can't help it when I have such a beautiful mate." Cody tells me which makes me blush so much more. I cuddle closer to him and say "I love you." To him. "I love you too."

Like & Comment please!

^Authors not^

Had my co-writer jade help. She wrote most of it.

What did you think of the mating scene?