Chapter 16 (Edited)

~Lilia's father~

I was so happy when my mate told me the news about our little girl being find and safe with the Alpha and his family. And that she's his mate too. I haven't got to see her and she already shifted and found her mate. But I still beat myself up for not getting they're in time to save my little girl.

They were after her the whole time. Those bastard, I'll kill them for this.

But me and my mate Lilia's mom are on the plane to home. I don't know how much longer we have on this plane. Soon after I start to drift off to sleep.

********

~Jade~

I wake up in pain, remembering what happened. No Charlie please be okay. I open my eyes to see Lilia and Cody sitting in the chair asleep, I look over to the other side of the room to see Charlie there laying sleep breathing. Thank the MoonGodess. He protected me in the process of getting hurt, I didn't want him to get hurt. Lilia is going to be upset.

"Lilia?" I say shaking her hand to wake her. "Huh? What?" She wakes up confused for a few seconds then looks at me. "Your awake finally." She says hugging me which I returned. "Is Charlie okay?" I ask in a panic, I'm worried about him. "He is fine, he is ready to go home. So, will you when the doctor come in soon. I'll go get him." Lilia says walking out to looking for the doctor.

Lilia walks back in with a male doctor, he looks pretty old. "Hello there, I'm doctor Steve. How are you feeling?" He Says to me checking the medical machine near my bed and my iv in my arms. "I'm feeling better, I don't feel much pain anymore now." I say to him. "That's good, everything looks good as well too. Your all good too go, just don't push your too much." He says to me, I nod my head yes in response.

After that I was able to get dressed in some extra clothes that I had in my school bag. Because my clothes that I wear to school got ruin by some women. When I'm done getting dressed in my jeans and pink shirt, I put my shoes on. "Can I stay with him please." I asked because Charlie will be in the hospital for a few more hours, and I want to be here when he wakes up too.

*3 hours later*

I have Charlie's iPod listening to his music and playing candy crush. But I started to get bored so I stop the music and game to see Charlie waking up. "Mmmm " I hear him mumble. "Charlie It's me Jade." I say taking his hand in mine. "Are you okay?" He asks me. "I'm fine but I need to go get the doctor, I'll be right back." I say getting up. I walk out the room to see the doctor Steve talking to a nurse. I walk up to him. "He is a wake." I say, he nods okay. Then we walk back in to the room where Charlie is.

"Hello Charlie, you already know who I am. But how are you feeling?" He asks him. "I'm doing great now That I know jade is okay." He says looking at me making me blush. "Well I checked everything, it looks like fine but I want to keep you overnight just in case because the knife cut deep. And jade you can sleep in the other hospital bed tonight." We just both nod okay to him.

After that he walks out the room. "I'll call my mom to bring you clothes." He says to me. "Alright." I answer back because it's after dinner time so it'll be bedtime soon.

Like & Comment please!