Chapter 42 (Edited)

*Few Days After the Attack*

~Lilia Gwinn~

I'm getting ready to go out with Cody tonight even though I told him I didn't want to go out looking the way I do. I don't look that big is what everyone is telling me in the pack. Well if they haven't noticed is that I've been eating a lot more and I can barely fit my clothes anymore. I've been wearing nothing but yoga pants and large shirts.

I had Marisol come over and pick out my outfit for tonight. Everyone knows where he is taking me but won't tell me his damn mate.

Marisol picked out a cute gray sweater type dress with black leggings and flats. It looks good me as I look in the mirror on bathroom door. She curled my hair and did my makeup for me before she left about an hour ago.

I'm for Cody to come get me now but he told me had to finish the last of his paperwork and that he'll be home in a few.

"Hey are you already to go?" Cody says walking in the room getting a full look of me. He seems to be drooling with his mouth open. "Babe close your mouth you're going to catch flies and wipe the drool off your face too." I tell him as I start to walk out the room. When he turns me around planting his lips on mine. The kiss is sweet and soft. "Let's go before we miss dinner." I say pulling away from me as I take his hand in my mine walking out the room to the door to leave.

Once we get to the car pulling out the drive away. I feel a slit pain go through my body enough to make me grip the seat to not make a sound. I don't want anything to ruin our date tonight. Cody pulls into Olive Garden packing lot before opening the car door for me to get out. Once we walk into the restaurant I get another pain shot through my body. I hold the pain grip my dress not to let out any sign of pain. "Are you alright you look kind of pale love?" Cody asks looking weird at me as he pulls us aside.

"Yes, I'm alright just a pain that's all. Let's go have dinner please?" I say to him as we walk to the host to sit us at a table. I'm having contractions ever five minutes but as we get to the table this time the contraction is painful to where my water breaks. "Cody get me to the hospital now I'm water just broke." I tell him as I grip on to his arms to leave. I start walking out the place when I hear Cody apologies to the manager about what happen. I hear him say it's alright this like this happen.

Cody picks my up and places me in the car and puts the seat belt on before rushing to the hospital. I link Mark to get the pack doctor to the hospital.

'Mark get the pack doctor to the hospital and fast I'm going into labor.' I say through the link.

'Alright the doctor is already there waiting now to take you.' He says back through the link.

'Tell my parents, Cody's mom and Marisol to come to the hospital' I say before blocking him out as I feel another contraction come.

Cody pulls into the closet parking lot before grabbing me into the bride style into the hospital. "My wife to be is in labor. I was told my wife to be doctor was already here before I pulled to the lot." I hear Cody's says to the nurses at the front desk. "Ah you must be Mr. and Mrs. Moore, right this way to the labor room." The nurse says walking us to a room down the hall.

Cody places me on the bed. After the nurse leaves Cody helps me change into the hospital clothes before Roberts wife comes in to see how dilated. "Your about 9 cm dilated so you'll be ready to have the babies any minute now, I'm going to go get Robert to help with this." She says leaving the room. She came back from medical school a week before the attack so that's when they met. I feel another contraction to be the worse of them all. "Get the doctor back in here and fast now." I yell at Cody loud feeling my wolf trying to come out. 'Kate relax please we'll get through this I promise.' I tell her as I get her under control.

'Okay but the doctor needs to come now this pain hurts a lot.' She tells me as she returns to the back of my head whimpering.

The doctor and Cody come back the room where she sees that the baby's head is popping out. "Well it's time to push these babies out" The doctor says looking at me. "Are you kidding me that's going to hurt since they are so big" I explain to the doctor looking at her like she nuts or something. "You'll do great all you have to do is push the babies out." She tells me as she gets ready for me to push.

Let's just get this over with. I look at Cody. "You owe me big time since I'm popping out our kids from my virgina." I say to him as I grab a hold of his hand before I push. "Alright I know love but you'll do great." He says looking at me with love. "Okay I'm ready let's do this" I say counting to 3 before I give a big push. I push a few more times till I start to get tired when I hear a baby cry. "It's a boy Luna." She says wrapping him in a baby blanket after showing us. "We'll name him Cody Moore Jr." I tell her husband before I get ready to push out the other one.

"Alright let's get this one out now." The doctor says signaling me to push a couple more times. I push one last time before the doctor cut the umbilical cord to find a crying little girl. "Well name her Freya Marie Moore." I tell the doctor as she finishes cleaning up.

________________

After everyone left seeing the twins it was time for me to feed them before I got to sleep. Cody is staying with me tonight since I can go home tomorrow afternoon. I rock the twins to sleep before the nurse comes in to put them in the crib together to let me and Cody sleep.

Like & Comment Please!

I'm sorry if the chapter sucks I'm gonna try and edit it soon. This book is also coming to an end.

Have a great day My Awesomely Amazing Wattpaders! :) :)

MoonLight_Lady ( Brit )