Chapter 13 (Edited)

~Lilia Gwinn~

He turns to get off the bed but when he does I look at him curiously.

"There is a problem at border, I need to go I'll be back." He says kissing me on the forehead. "May I go as well please?" I ask when he nods his head yes.

I get up to put my socks and shoes on. After I'm done I walk over to Cody. "Let's go now" I say to him. "Put this on" he says hanging me on of his shirts. So, I do over my tank top which I'm still wearing with my yoga pants. After, I'm done we walk out of the room down the stairs through the kitchen then out the door we went.

We run in human form because I didn't really want to. As we ran in to the woods we start to get close to the border to see Mark and another male I didn't know then see 3 people on the other side of the border.

"Your here finally" Mark says walking up to us but not noticing that I was there with Cody until he got close enough. "Alpha, their waiting for you. Luna, you stay behind me and the Alpha so that they won't try anything." Marks tells both of us. I just nod my head but Cody starts walking to where Mark was standing but not of the land to be safe.

"What do you want?" Cody demands looking at the man who looks like he was struggling with something. "We want her the girl you call mate." The man says. "Well you can't have her too dang bad" Cody says then turns around. "We'll be back so don't get comfortable missy I know your there." The man says walking off in to the woods with the two other hunters.

I walk over to Cody. Me and Mark, the other guy walked over to my mate. "Lilia, you already know my beta Mark but this my third in-commend Jess." Cody says to me. I look at the guy that he told me was his third in-commend. Jess has almost grey eyes with black hair about 5'9. So, I nod my head in response.

"They won't take you way from me without a fight love I promise. And let's go home." He says picking me up in bridle style. "Okay" I lay my head on his shoulder. We start to walk back to the house.

~Cody Moore~

*Pack Meeting in 10 minutes*

I say through mind link. I didn't want her to meet the pack this way.

When we get the pack house to have the meeting, I feel her tense up. "Everything is going to be okay." I see her smile in response to relaxing.

I'm not like those kinds of Alphas that are hungry for power. Since I have the strongest Pack in US but the safety of everyone comes first in the pack.

"Everyone listen!" I use my Alpha tone for the pack to quit it down so that I could spent. "We have a problem, there are people after your Luna." I say looking down at my mate and seeing my beta Mark and my parents and my third in-commend Jess.

My little brother stands and walks up to me to say something. "Family, friends, and pack members my big brother the alpha loves his mate but bad people want to take her away. We must not let them take our Luna." I looked shocked at my little brother because I wasn't expecting him to say something like that. "He is right but we will always protect our Luna and Alpha you know that." One of the pack members says. "I am proud to have all of you in my pack. But we need more people on Patrol to keep everyone safe. Mark and Jess get right on that please. Lilia come up." I ask her. She walks over to me then faces the whole pack. "Everyone this is your Luna. Treat her well." I said walking off with my lovely mate.

Hours went on Lilia was being greeted by everyone saying hello and nice to meet you. Soon everyone started leaving to go to bed.

Like & Comment please!