Chapter 3 (Edited)

~Cody Moore~

She just stood there in shock not believing a word. This whole time she has believed that her parents have been dead.

"But how are my parents alive?" Lilia says still in shock

"They never died Lilia, they've been looking for any sign that you're just maybe still alive out there in the world. But we never thought to look right under our nose that you could be right in plain site of us because you were still a baby at the time." I say walking up to her, whipping the tear that fall to her cheeks.

"I was told they d-died in a house fire growing up but they've been alive this whole time. They lied to me!" She says angrily.

"Well they're not died; do you want to meet them when they come back in a few weeks?" I ask her

"Yes, please I would love too, thank you." She answers me trying to smile.

"Okay but since your considered a rogue. We have to get the pack members to approve of you before the alpha and Luna accept you into the pack." I explain more into detail for Lilia.

~Lilia Gwinn~
RECAP

"Can you tell me about my parents?" I ask Cody as I sit at the counter in the kitchen.

"Well Lilia, your mother is a vampire but your father is a wolf. When your mother gave birth to you, you were taken after a week when there was an attack. You were taken away. The pack and your parents looked for you day and night to find you but we couldn't." He says to me

I stand there in shock to what I just heard. My parents are alive but how.

I thought they died in a house fire.

"They never died Lilia, they've been looking for a sign of hope that you're maybe alive out there in the world. But we never thought about to look right under our nose that you could be right in plain sight of us because you were still a baby at the time." He says walking over to me, whipping the tear that fell from my eye down my cheek.

"I was told they d-died in a house fire growing up but they've been alive this whole time. They lied to me!" I say getting angry.

"Well there not died, do you want to meet them when they come back in two weeks?" he asks me

"Yes, please I would love too, thank you" I answer him as I try to smile.

"Can you tell me about my parents pleasee?" I ask him

"Well your mother has black hair with green eyes, she's 5'1 tall but your father has brown hair with crystal blue eyes like yours Lilia and he is 6'3 tall. They are really great people. They help a lot with the pack and the pups too" He tells me

"Wow they sounds really great, I missed out on a lot of things being taken away" I say looking down at the ground.

"Yes, they are but you have your whole life with them when they get back now." He said putting his finger under my chin to make me look at his face.

"Your right I do" I blush looking at him.

He smiles at my shyness.

"So, I have one more question" I ask him.

"What is it?" I say

"What am I exactly?" I ask him. I really want to know.

"Well, you're a hybrid. What I mean is you have pure wolf, and vampire blood in your veins. Since you have both you won't age fast like humans do. You'll live longer but you'll also have your mate by your side too when you find him." He says to me

"Alright so do I have powers too?" I ask and he just nods to me.

"Like what, tell me please? I ask him question again.

"I'm not sure, but we'll find out soon when you find your mate" he answers me.

"What's a mate?" I say as I look at him.

"A mate is when you find your soulmate, your other half. That will love you no matter what you've been through or what you've done. Will only care about making you happy for the rest of your life and cherish the moments you'll have together forever." He answers me with a big smile.

Like & Comment please!