Chapter 20 (Edited)

~Jade~

I finally have a family now. Lilia's parents want me as their kid to. I'm so happy. What really shocks me are that she thinks Lilia is the one girl from the prophecy that she told us about. If you told me, this would have happened in 6 months I would've laughed but I think she could be right about it.

Right now, we are in the house while it's thunder storming. I hate the thunder. I try not to let it scare me. Lilia has been helping me get over its which I have a little bit.

Charlie is sitting next to me. Lilia and Cody, thinks we are mates. I think we could be, I get nervous butterflies in my tummy when I'm always around him. He is so sweet and amazing. But my 6th birthday is coming up in the 25th of the month.

"Umm...Can we watch a movie pwease?" I ask them going over to Lilia as I give her the puppy face. "What movie do you want to watch?" Lilia asks at she goes over to the movie collection shelf. They have a lot of movies here. But they have the one movie I've been waiting to see Big Hero 6. "I wanna watch Big Hero 6 pwease." I say pointing out where the movie is. "Alright I'm putting it in." Lilia tells me as she puts the DVD in the player and pushes play on the movie.

***** Two Hours Later*******

The movie is finally over and so it the storm. Everyone looks like they are pasted out asleep. Well they must've been tired. I'm a little tired too. I think I'm gonna take a nap too.

~Lilia Gwinn~

*Dream*

"Lilia dear, you don't have enough time." The beautiful lady tells me. "Who are you? What do you mean I don't have enough time?" I ask her as I walk closer to her.

"I am the Moon Goddess dear. There is an evil force coming soon. He wants you and Jade back. Keep her safe" The Moon Goddess tells me as I gasp." But why would he want us back? There is nothing special about us." I tell her.

"You are wrong my dear, you both have special powers that many people want, you both haven't find the energy of your powers yet but you both will soon before he who wants you try to take you." The Moon Goddess says as she starts to fade away.

*End of Dream*

I gasp for air as I wake up. Thinking of what just happened. She said he was coming back to get us as I cried about the news. "Babe what's wrong?" Cody asks as he pulls me closer to him in his arms. "T-The Moon Goddess c-come to m-me in my dream." I tell him through my cries. "What did she tell you?" He asked me trying to wipe the tears coming down my cheeks. "She said There is an evil force coming soon. He wants me and Jade back. And asked me to keep Jade safe. And that we both have special powers." I cried more. "Shhhh...It's going to be okay. I won't let him take you and Jade away, I promise you that." He tells me as he rubs circles on my back. "I believe you Cody." I say as I wipe the last of the tears on my face.

"Umm...How'd we get upstairs in our room?" I ask Cody with my right eye brow raised up questioning him. "Well you see you was asleep when I woke up so I brought you upstairs and put you on the bed. But when I got up you started talking in your sleep asking me to stay with you." He tells me as he scratched the back of his neck. "Oh okay." I say as I try and hide my blush but he catches my chin. "Don't hide your blush from me, I think it's cute when you do it." He tells me as he kisses me on the lips. I kiss him back with love and passion. "Love let's go back to sleep." Cody's says to me. I just nod my head in response. Then we lay back in bed with him wrapping his arms around my waist.

Like & Comment Please!