Chapter 2 (Edited)

~Lilia Gwinn~

I walk out of the house and into the forest, that's behind the house. I walk until I can't walk anymore. I stop to rest near the lake, in the middle of the forest. I've walked for about 6 or 7 hours straight. I sit down, take my shoes and socks off, to put my feet in the cold water.

"I can't walk any longer, my feet are killing me from walking so much." I say swirling my feet around in the water.

After about 30 minutes of resting. I'm ready to start walking again. I let my feet dry then put my socks and shoes back on. I start getting up when I hear a twig snap. So I start running to get away from whatever it was, that whatever is chasing me now.

I was about to yell for help when I got pinned down to the ground by a black wolf.

I was shocked that before my eyes is a black wolf. They were only a myth in the story's around town, it true that they are real. Those people lied saying that the wolves were seen in the woods attacking people.

I try to get away but it was no use in trying. But When I stopped trying to get away, the wolf realized that I wouldn't attack him.

The wolf turned into a human. I was shocked even more.

He was 5'10 with short dark blond hair with hazel eyes. He wears basketball shorts and had no shirt on when he needs one on.

"Who are you? and why are you on my land?" He said to me, could feel the power coming off of him.

"My name is Lilia Gwinn, I'm 17 today since this morning now. I ran away from my foster home because my foster father beats me every day. I'm sorry for trespassing on your land." I say to the man.

"Lilia, may I ask why he beat you?" He asks

"He drinks a lot and when he does, he gets violent and takes it out on me. Also, when I'm late or doing something wrong." I say to him. He just looks at me with sad eyes.

"I'm sorry to hear that, would you like to come back to my house, my parents are still sleeping because the sun is still down." He says to me.

"Sure, but what's your name, since you know mine" I say

"Oh, sorry my name is Cody Moore and I'm 18" Cody says I give him a small smile and he gives one back.

"Alright, thanks" I say looking down.

"Come on we are about 10 minutes away from my house." Cody said I start walking behind Cody.

As we start walking towards his place, I start getting excruciating pain all over my body, I scream in pain when I drop to the ground crying. I don't know what's happening to me. Cody runs to my side.

"What's happening to me?" I ask him

"Your shifting Lilia" he says and I look at him in pain.

"How I'm human, I know I am" I answer him crying out in pain again feeling every bone in my body broke one by one.

"I don't think you are human" Cody says to calm

Then the pain stops but I realize I'm on all four paws. Did I just say paws, I did what's happening? As I start to panic but Cody steps forward to me with a shocked looked.

"You're a pure white wolf with bright purple eyes with silver rims. Lilia think about you being in human form" he says as I look at him.

As I think about me being in human form I can feel my body change again but no pain which was a relief. I stand there naked, I run behind a big tree and put clothes on. I don't care what I put on and I walk back to him.

"But how am I a wolf?" I ask him.

"What did you say your last name was?" he asks me

"It's Gwinn, why do you ask?" I answer him with a confused look on my face.

"It can't be" he says with a shocked look.

"What do you mean?" I ask demanding answers.

"I'll tell you when we get back to the house. Come on let's go" he says as he starts walking, I walk behind him and in no time we are at the house, it's more like a mansion that should have about 200 or 300 rooms.

"Come on, my parents should be up now but my little brother should be still sleeping " he says and I follow him to the kitchen that is big too.

"So, tell me what's going on please" I ask him nicely. He was about to tell me when some woman about in her late 30 comes in. She had the same hair and eyes as Cody and About 5'4 ft. tall.

"Cody who is this young lady?" the woman asked looking at me with a confused look.

"Mom this is Lilia Gwinn" Cody says to the woman he called mom.

"Oh, really it's her?" the woman says when she hugs me. She lets go when I don't return the hug and looks confused again.

"What's going on? someone, please tell me." I say because I'm so confused about what's going on.

"Oh dear, Cody why didn't you tell her?" she asks him

"Mom I was getting to it before you walked in. And Lilia this is my mother, you can call her Sammie." He says I just nod in response.

"Lilia your mother is a vampire but your father is a wolf. When your mother gave birth to you, you were taken after a week when we were under an attack. You were taken away. The pack and your parents looked for you day and night to find you but we couldn't." He says to me

I stand there in shock at what I just heard. My parents are alive but how I was told differently.

To be continued...

Like & Comment, please!