Chapter 38 (Edited)

~Lilia Gwinn~

"Lilia come forward please." I hear a women voice that sounds so sweet and calming.

So, I walk forward into the light where I see awomen with wings with long beautiful hair white as snow dressed in a white dress.

"W-Who are you?" I asked the women in front of me. She smiles at me like she has a secret to tell.

"I'm the Moon Goddess my child, come I need to tell you something." She says to me as she grabs my hand into hers.

"What do you need to tell me Moon Goddess?" I ask her as I look at her nervously.

"Lilia something big is going to happen soon so you have to keep Jade close to you please. I know you both know your very special so with what you both have can save everyone and beat this evil." She tells me sitting down now in a meadow at night.

"But who is this person?" I say sitting across from her.

"You already know who but trust only a few with this secret till it's time to show this person's true color to everyone." She tells me as she tightens her hand on mine. I nod saying that I understood what she was telling me.

"You have to go now. It's time to wake up and tell your mate." She tells me as she fades away.

I wake up gasping for air to sitting up in bed which causes Cody to wake up in a panic. " What's wrong love?" He asks me as he pulls me in to his embrace.

"The Moon Goddess came to me in my dream." I tell him in a rush trying to calm myself down but Cody's touch calms me more.

I tell him everything that she said to me in the dream. When I'm done he looks shocked about what i just told him. Even the part about my uncle being behind the note and rogues coming here.

"We'll deal with this in the morning. Try and relax for the baby and get some more sleep love." He tells me as he lets me back down on the bed. I do as he says for now.

'He is right stressing like this will hurt the baby. But if they try and take my baby once they found out that I'm pregnant. I won't let that happen' I thought to myself getting comfortable in bed until Cody comes and pulls me close to him.

I soon realize that Cody was fast asleep since his breathing is even.

"Kate?" I call for my wolf.

"Yes Lilia?" She calls out from the back of my mind.

"We can't let my uncle found out the about the baby and we need to kick his ass for what he has done but we have to wait for that right moment like the Moon Goddess has told me." I tell her as I wait for her to say something back.

"I knew something wasn't right with him. Since the day he came here he had no emotion at all, he has been faking all of this to get everyone to be on his side. What a complete asshole, I can't wait till we get to use these awesome powers we have together against him when the time comes." She tells me as she growling in my mind because she is pissed about this.

"We have to keep Jade close by so that he can't try and kidnap her first so I'll just have her stay the night here till he leaves." I tell her as I come up for a plan to keep him away from Jade and I.

"Alright Lilia go to sleep now. We'll handle this in the morning." She tells me as she goes to the back of my mind.

I soon find myself yawning. I'm sleepy now I soon fall in too a deep sleep again.

*****Several Hours Later*****

Cody and I had a meeting to go to this morning about what's going to happen now since the broke in.

He is putting more guards around the house and territory for the pack, mine and the baby safety.

But right now, I'm in Cody's office sitting in his Alpha chair with Timmy in my lap because Marisol is helping out at the orphanage to help the lady there. I can't remember her name I really don't want to know it.

"Who is such a good boy, you are." I say to Timmy poking his nose in which I get a cute giggle from him.

I hear his tummy growl it's his lunch time. So, I lay him on my chest with my hand on his back to support him from falling. I get up and walk to the kitchen for get one of his bottles.

I get a bottle of water and baby formula from the table. I already have the baby bottle from the diaper bag. I put the formula and water in the baby bottle once that's done I put the nipple lid on and shuck the bottle this it's mix with Timmy drooling on my shirt.

I walk back upstairs but up to Cody and I's room after I cleaned the messed I made down in the kitchen.

I'm feeding Timmy now as I watch the Steve wilkos show on TV.

Once he is done I burp him then rock him to sleep. He falls asleep fast so I put him in the playpen to sleep.

_______________

Marisol already came by to get a happy Timmy. He was happy to see his mommy so much.

I'm over at my parents' house to get Jade. I told my parents that I want have a girl's week/sleep over with her since I've been so busy I wanted to spend some time with her. It was half the truth I wasn't lying but I needed away to get her away from the house and our uncle.

I hear small feet running down the stairs to me. To find it Jade running and attacking me in a wolf hug.

"We are going to have so much fun together." She tells me as she let's go of me grabbing my hand. I'm guessing mom told her that's she staying with me for a week.

Mom coming running down the stairs with Jades sleep over bag with clothes for the week she will be with me.

"You two better be good I'll be calling to check up on the both of yours." She tells us as she gives Jade a hug and kiss bye. I hug her bye and tell her to tell dad that I love him and that I'll come and visit when he is home.

When we get to the house I put Jades stuff in the room across from Cody and I's room since they've already fixed the room up while Cody and I was at the meeting this morning.

Jade wanted to watch a movie so I let her pick. We are watching the Little Mermaid.

Like & Comment Please!

*Author's Note*

Hey awesome readers.

I'm soooooooooo sowwy for taking so long to update Wattpad was acting up on me when I was writing this.

I maybe ending this book soon.

The picture on this chapter is a picture of the Moon Goddess.

^MoonLight_Lady (Brit)^