Chapter 36 (Edited)

~Lilia Gwinn~

(Recap):

"I'll find who did this I'm getting one of the best trackers to find the person who left the note here." Mark says as he looks at Cody with a determined look.

Mark walks out the room when Cody turns to me. He kisses my forehead, my cheeks and my lips to relax me.

"Let's go down stairs." I say taking Cody's hand to walk downstairs.

We walk down to the kitchen acting like nothing happened till we found out who that letter came from. We don't want to make a big thing out of it until we can figure out how to catch this person in the act.

_____________

Dinner was kind of awkward for a little till Cody's mom asked me if I wanted her to teach me more some recipes. I gladly accepted it because I want to make a special dinner for everyone once this is all over.

But after dinner everything was fine, I helped cleaned up after my uncle left but Cody's mom sent me upstairs to get ready for bed.

She is an amazing cook but she wants me to teach her my surprise desert recipe. I told her I would show her how to make it sometime tomorrow.

But I'm on my way up the steps when I felt someone's presence behind me. I turn around slowly to find Charlie yawning and rubbing his eyes sleepy.

I get down to eye level so that I can talk to him. "Hey what's up bud?" I ask him trying not to yawn.

"I had a bad dream." Charlie says as he whimpers. I realize that tears were coming down his face. I whip that off his face. "Hey it wasn't real so that dream can't get you, or hurt you. That is because you are protected by me, your big brother Cody and your mommy plus Jade wouldn't let anything happen to you." I tell him showing that nothing can get to him.

"Now let's get you back to bed so that your mommy doesn't know you're up." I said letting him wrap his arms around my neck as I pick him up. We walk to his room which isn't far.

I walk into his room and put him down on the bed so that I can pull the cover over him and tuck him in to bed.

After I do that his is fast asleep. I walk out the room leaving the door cracked open to find myself walking into something hard.

Looking up to find Cody looking at me. "He had a bad dream so I told him that it can't get him or hurt him and put him back to sleep." I said looking up at him as I hugged him.

"Alright I was just checking to see if you got lost but then I heard you talking to Charlie and seen you put him to bed. You'll be a great mother I know you will be." He says to me kissing my forehead, cheek, and lips. I could never get tired of kissing him.

I feel like nothing else matters when he places his lips on mine. It's like we are the only two in the world.

Like we both could easy take down any enemy that tries to broke our love we have. That's another reason why the Moon Goddess has given us mates to show that no one can come close to taking you away from your other half's place because no one could ever make you feel that way unless it's your mate.

I soon realize that Cody was carrying me in his arms. I must've seem like I fall asleep but I really tired.

I feel the softness of the bed when my head hit the pillow I was soon out into a deep sleep when I hear Cody say 'I love you so much.'

Moon Goddess sent me an angel when I was in the woods that day or I don't know what would've happened to me.

I soon let the sleep take over me.

*****Several Hours Later*****

I'm still so tired. Ugh I don't want to get up yet, I could sleep a little longer or have Marisol to come over.

Yeah, I think I'm going to do that.

'Hey Marisol, want to hang out and watch movies plus we still need to talk about some stuff.' I mind link her.

'Hey sure I'll be over soon I'll bring Timmy too. He has been wanting to see you since last time.' She tells me through the link.

'Alright see you soon just yourself in and come up to Cody's and I's room.' I tell her as put some yoga pants on since Cody changed me last night.

'Okay' Marisol links back. I guess she's getting ready now.

I put a bra on since I don't sleep with one on. It's like really uncomfortable to sleep with it on.

'Cody I'm having Marisol and Timmy come over again.' I link him through our mate link which is separate from the park link.

'Alright that's fine. I'm going to have Mark come over so that we could discuss the issue about the note and person trying to take Jade and you.' He tells me.

'Okay I want to be updated about that later. She should be here right about now. I have to go I love you and I'll miss you.' I link him back sending him a mental kiss.

"Hey Chica I could smell you from the front door." I tell her as I smile at her walking over to get Timmy form her. I love this little guy. Her smell is a little bit different I don't know what it could be.

I'm going to spoil him if Marisol doesn't. He is going to have all the lady's when he grows up.

I look over to find that she already has his playpen up. "Jeez I guess I called you at his nap time again." I said laughing a little, but my timing is kind of bad.

"It's alright I'm okay with him napping here." She tells me as she takes him away from me so that she could change him before she puts him down for a nap.

"I have something I want to talk to you about after he is a sleep." She tells as she puts the new diaper on him. "Alright because I need to talk to you about something too." I tell her getting up off the bed to walk over to my turtle.

I food the little guy but I think he is lonely, I should have Cody to take me to get him a mate. Yeah, I'll do that later.

I walk over to the TV and put beauty and the beast on. It's one of my favorite movies.

I get back over to the bed and pull the covers up to me. I look over to see Marisol rocking Timmy to sleep now.

She comes over to sit next to me so that she can watch the movie as she puts him to sleep.

Too Be Continued......

Like & Comment Please!