Chapter 4 (Edited)

~Lilia Gwinn~

Awe that look on his face shows he really loves her.

"Your mate must be lucky to have you?" I say as I'm looking at him with a sad look.

"Oh no I haven't found her yet, I'm waiting for her so that I can show her that she's the only one for me." He says smiling like he really means it.

"Really, but I thought you did with the way you were telling me about mates because your smile lit up." I say to him.

"Yeah sorry about that" he says scratching the back of his neck.

"It's okay" I say. Then looks like he starts to space out. Like he is thinking or talking to someone.

"Is everything Alright?" I ask but when I got up to go over to him not realizing how close i was to him until he come out of it.

"Lilia, I have to go, do some business. He says to me. "Can I go with you pleasee?" I said

"Sure, but you have to be careful, okay?" He says to me with a serious look. I nod my head yes.

~Cody Moore~

"It's okay" Lilia says back.

Someone was trying to contact me through mind link.

*Alpha* I hear Mark my beta says through mind link.

*There is something wrong* Marks say

*What's the problem? * I ask him.

*A hunter has a little girl in the woods tied up* he says to me.

*Alright I'll be right there* I say to Mark after I'm done talking to him. I come to see how close Lilia got to which is really closer.

"Lilia, I have to go, do some business." I say to her.

"Can I go with you pleasee?" She asked me.

"Sure, but you have to be careful, okay?" I say to her with a serious look. She just nods yes.

We walk out the house and start running to where we have to be at. Once we get there I see what was happening before I could do something Lilia says. As if she knew the little girl.

"Jade?" She whispers with angry rising in her. Telling by the look on her face, she looks even more angry seeing the bruises on her. And it seems some shit is about to go down.

~Lilia Gwinn~

"Lilia do you know them?" Cody asks me with a worried look he sees that I'm getting pissed and fast. How dare jack does this. I should've just taken her with me in the first place.

"Yes, that's jade the little girl that I helped take care when I was living at jack my foster fathers house." I say pointing out who was who.

'Kill him!!' The voice in my head scream. Where did that come from thinking that I'm going nuts or something.

'Who are you?' I ask the voice to make sure I'm not nuts.

'I'm your wolf silly, I'm name is Kate.' She says to me giggling in the back of my mind.

'Oh, it's nice to meet you Kate, I'm Lilia.' I say to Kate smiling.

'What should we do Kate?' I ask my wolf

'Let's kick some ass Chica' she says to me I could feel her t protectiveness starting to kick with in me walking over where Jade and jack.

'Alright I will let's have some fun' I say smirking.

"Jack?" I say and he turns around to look who called him name and his dark eyes land on me. I see nothing but hatred in his eyes when we make eye contact.

"Well look who's here, Jade?" Jack says to her without him taking his eyes of me. I give him the birdie with an irritated look. Like seriously who the hell does he think he is. 'I hate him so much' I hear my wolf Kate whisper at the back of my mind growling.

I walk over to where he and Jade is, and look him in the face.

"Look Jack, let her go" I say with a straight face. I'm really not in the mood for his childish games.

"But we were having some fun" Jack says to him with an evil smirk.

"You call beating a little girl to almost death in the woods, fun? what a sick person you are." I say with a disgraceful look.

"Yes, I do actually" Jack says spatting in my face to piss me even more. But what he didn't suspect me were to bitch slapping him in the face making his face turn with forces. He was shocked at what I did.

"You little mutt, you'll pay for this" he says while he spats blood out his mouth at me.

"Sure, I will because you would have to find me first" I say giving him a sharp glare. He walks off very mad.

I walk over to Jade and pick her up since he knocked her out with hitting her so hard. I totally forget Cody was watching the whole time with some guy. I blush at my forgetfulness.

Like & Comment please!