Chapter 14 (Edited)

~Lilias Mother~

After hours of watching TV the cab finally got the hotel.

Now we are on our way home so that we can meet our babygirl. I'm so nervous I haven't seen her since the day she was taken away from us, only a week old.

I'm going to kill the person that take her. We should be there soon. I look over to my mate Jeffery to see his worry nervous face so I take his hand in to mine. "Honey it's going to be fine I promise." I say smiling at him. In response, he kisses me on the lips. I love his kisses. I started thinking, His my everything. We haven't fully feel complete without her around since that horrible day.

I know Jeffery keeps blaming himself for not getting there in time to her. But I blame myself too. They were after her the whole time. I cried for days, Jeffery hasn't cried since that day. I know it's killing him inside thinking it's his fault but it's not. I'm going to find the person who took her from us.

After a while I started to fall asleep. I wake up to found Jeffrey looking over at me from his seat shaking me to wake up. "I'm up. Stop shaking me now." I say grumbling then remembered we are going to get our daughter back after such a long time.

"Alright hon. But if you want to change do it now before we land because we are going straight to the house." He says kissing my cheek before walking to the back of the plane.

I know he misses her just as much as I do. It's been hard on the both of us as I think. I get out of my seat to shower and change into some casual clothes, just in case something happens.

We both learned to expect the unexpected since Lilia was taken away.

We get back to our seats before landing in the state. We grab our bags on the way out of the airport to grab a cab.

On the way, there I start to get even more nerves because what if she were raised by some crazy lady or even worse a hunter. I take a hold of Jeffrey's hand to reassure myself that it's going to be okay.

Like & Comment please!