Chapter 23 (Edited)

~Jade Gwinn(now)~

It's was official now that I'm part of Lilia's family. The Alpha called the packs around the world to see if anyone was missing a girl that is 5 years old but all he got nothing. Nobody kids were missing so I'm guessing Jack really killed my parents because no one claimed to have a missing little girl. But I'm happy to be with being Lilia's family.

Today me and Charlie go back to school after the incident there ending with us two in the hospital. I happy to be away from Jack. Most of the bruises are all gone but the cut on me from the silver isn't healed yet. So, it'll leave a scar there.

I'm getting ready for school right now, I'm putting on blue jeans and a purple shit with a grey sweater. Because it going to be a little windy out today. I'm walking down the steps now to find Charlie and his mom waiting for me at the door to go. "Let's go please." I say to them taking Charlie's hand that he put out for me to take.

It was about a 10-minute walk to the school. The pups start school early to get more educated. It's to keep us at what's going on around us but not in a way to keep us clueless. We walk into the school and turn right to get to Charlie and I class room. I don't like the girl in the classroom, they are always trying to get Charlie's attention. But he pays them no mind at all. Which I like because he is mine.

_____________

Right now, we are eating lunch since we've already done our math, science, and gym for the day. So, for lunch I have two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with two Apple juice boxes'. Charlie has the same thing but he also has a banana too for lunch.

They kind of taste weird but in a good way. But banana and strawberry smoothies are awesome to have. They are so good at any moment of the day or week or year. I could live off theses.

__________

After lunch, it's time for us to go home. Once I got my bag on, I look up to see Charlie walking over to me with a he cute smile on his face. "Lilia is here for us." He says as he takes my hand into his as we see her and Cody walking into the room to get us.

"Hey guys, how was your day?" Lilia asks as she pulls us in a giant hug. "Good." Charlie and I say in unions. "That's great. Cody and I are taking you home, so let's go please." She tells us as she takes my hand, when Cody takes Charlie's hand.

We start walking out to the car. When someone came up to us and tries to take me. But I hear sounds of growling when I look to see Charlie, Cody, and Lilia in a protective stand mode in front of me to keep the person getting close. "What do you think you doing?" Lilia asks the man in a threatening tone.

"I was asked to snatch the little girl for some odd reason for a good amount of money. So, I took the job they said it would be easy but they lied." The mystery man said in a calm tone. "Well you can't have her, she's mine." I hear Charlie tell the man angrily. "Hahaha don't you dare test me little boy I'll rip you and your friends to shreds easily." He says showing no fear but I could see it flash though his eyes in seasons then it's gone. "Try and take her again. Let's just says you may not come out alive in my opinion for tempted kidnapping my little sister." Lilia says growling at him.

"Fine I'll back away for now but I'll be back. Keep you guard up for now." He says walking away like nothing happened. "I swear to the Moon Goddess I will hunt done who ever dares to touch and harm my family." Lilia's wolf says coming out when Lilia is trying to control and calm her down. "Let's go home now." Cody says to all of us.

~Lilia Gwinn~

Ugh my so damn pissed, they nerve that guy had to just walk up to us and try and take jade so easily. That's a lot happening I promised to protect her with my life and that's what I'm going to do.

But I'm going to kill whoever is behind this shit.

'Knock' 'knock'

"Yes, who is it?" I ask since I'm in Cody and I's room now. "Lilia it's me your dad." My father says on the other side of the door. "Oh, okay you can come in." I say as I sit up on the bed waiting. The door opens and I see my father looking at me. "I called my older brother your uncle. To tell him the good news. So, he said he'll come and visit when his work is done." My dad says to me as I look up at him in surprise. "So, your saying your brother my uncle is coming here to meet me and jade." I say as I raise my voice in surprise. He nods his head yes in response to me. "Okay well Cody should be getting out the shower soon so I'm going to get ready for bed. Goodnight dad love you and tell mom I love her too." I say to him giving him a peck on the cheek. "Okay goodnight love you too, I will." He says I he closes the door behind him.

When he is finally gone I take of my clothes but leave me in my bra and panties so that I can put on one Cody's big shirts. I love his smell of the forest and dirt with a hint of chocolate with it. It smells amazing to me. I say thinking to myself smiling like an idiot.

Cody walks in with his basket shorts hanging low from his hips showing me his nice toned body that's all mine. "Like what you see Mi Amor." He says as he walks over to me with a big smile on his face. "Yes, I do very much." I say in response with me giggling as a light blush starts on mm cheeks. "Let's go to bed I'm sleepy and I want to cuddle too." Cody's tells me as he wraps his arms around me to pick me up which I took the as to wrap my legs around him. He walks over to the bed and plus the covers over us then turns the light out. "Goodnight my princess." He says as he kisses my forehead. "Goodnight love." I say as I drift off to a deep sleep.

Like & Comment Please!