Chapter 27 (Edited)

~Lilia Gwinn~

(Recap):

"His name is Timmy, he is about 5 months now. His mom died giving birth to him so he was left with his mother's mate but he couldn't take the loss of his mate even though they made an amazing kid. But he went crazy and left the boy here. And I've been trying to find his grandparents but no luck." Cody tells me in a whisper so that the kids couldn't hear him. I nod my head in response so that I understand him.

So, I walked over to where the little boy is sitting on the couch. "Hi Timmy." I say to him as I pick him up. He starts to giggle as he plays with my hair. "Lilia the girl over there with the blond hair wearing the jeans and pink shirt is Chole. But the rest ran off to do homework since they are a little older." Cody tells me as I hold Timmy too me.

After a while it was time for Timmy to eat. So, the lady that helps take care of the kids came in to take him. But when I tried to hand him to her, he started to cry until he was in my arms again. "I'll feed him if you bring me the bottle please." I ask her as I sit Timmy up to feed him. Soon she walks back in with the bottle and a burping towel. I say thank you to her as put the nipple of the bottle in his mouth.

_____________

Little after I was done feeding him, I burped him then changed his diaper. He soon fell asleep in my arms. "You'll be a great mother someday." Cody tells me as he puts his arm around me. We soon hear a camera go off. We look up to see the lady who brought me the bottle smiling at us. "Alpha and Luna, you guys looked to cute that way I just had to take a picture." She said as she showed us the picture.

It was with Timmy in my arms looking down at him with Cody's arm around me. We do look cute together. I start to feel movement in my arms so I look down to find Timmy looking at me with his adorable hazel eyes.

"He is actually getting adopted by a wolf couple that can't have pups. So that's another reason I called you to come here. To give them the permission to adopt him." The women tells us both. "Alright have the couple come in please." Cody asks her, but right after he asked her there was a light knock on the door.

When she opens the door. There is a man and women holding hands. The women has brown hair with bright green eyes with a body that has curves she look about 4'9 ft. The man was about Cody's height with chocolate brown eyes he looked toned.

The couple comes in and says hello to the lady at the door. I don't remember her name so I'll just all her lady for now. She leads them to us to where Cody and I is in the living room. "Hello Alpha and Luna." They said at the same time to us. The women looks at me as I have Timmy in my arms, so I smile at her for her to come over to me. He grabs her mates hand over to us.

"I'm Marisol, Can I hold him Luna?" She asks me in a polite tone. I nod yes to her, I carry sleeping Timmy to her arms. She holds him as he is her own baby. I look up to find her mate smiling at her and Timmy. They look so happy. "I'm Aidan, it's nice to finally meet you Luna." Aidan tells me as I shake his hand back. "It is nice to meet you both." I tell them both as they look at me.

*******2 Hours Later*******

I found out the Marisol is a year younger than me. We have a lot in common like music, clothes, foods, colors, etc. She like another little sister. Her and Jade will get along really good. But she loves to cook and sing too. But I found out the Aidan is the Pack Warrior Leader. So, I know that they will spoil him a little.

Aidan and her will be great parents to Timmy. I can see it now that he will grow up to be a great person.

But right now, I'm walking over to Cody to talk to him about Marisol and Aidan. Once I get over there Cody and I go in the kitchen to talk about it. "So, what do you think about them?" Cody asks me with a serious look.

"I think they can be trusted with Timmy and adopt him too. She's already in the with the little Timmy. And Aidan will be a great father to him." I tell Cody getting serious too. I know both of them will love him no matter what happens.

"So, your saying that they will be good to him and should take him home to have a family." Cody asks me as he looks into my eyes. I'm the Luna now so I have my opinion in running the Pack and what happens in the pack too. But I'll be officially Luna when the ceremony happens tomorrow.

"Yes, I do it should be good for all three of them." I tell Cody as I take his hand in mine. He nods to me as he agrees with me. He gets the adoption papers for them to sign. We walk back into the living room to find little Timmy awake in Marisol's arms.

'You can tell them' Cody says to me through our link.

'Okay I will' I tell him as I walk closer to the Younger's and that lady which I still don't remember her name.

"We are letting the adoption happen since you two seem really attached to him." I tell them with a smile looking at them. Marisol comes and hugs me with Timmy in her arms. "But I want to see my nephew at some points." I tell them both, Marisol wants me to be his aunt since she's and only child. "You will tomorrow at the ceremony and when she comes over to help with food." Aidan tells me as he signs the papers Marisol signs next so that Cody and I could sign to make it final. Cody signs so now I have to sign. When I'm done signing I give then to Cody. He rips the copes off to give to them.

Timmy finally has a home now. "Well it's getting late so y'all better get home and put him to bed soon." I tell them both as Cody wraps his arms around my waist. "Alright goodnight Alpha and Luna." Aidan says to us as Marisol get Timmy ready to go. When they are done and leave. We finally say bye and go home.

Like & Comment Please!