Chapter 41 (Edited)

~Evil Uncle Curtie~

Soon it will be time to attack to get the girls but technically we would only need Lilia because she is pregnant. I could use the babies against her to make her help me rule the supernatural world. "SOMEONE GET DJ IN HERE FAST NOW!" I yell out my door. I need to get things ready for the attack later.

I go through some paperwork for work before I start to go through the preparation for the attack on the Silver Moon Pack. Before it's too late to do anything. She's due in a couple weeks from now.

"You called for me boss." DJ says standing in front of my desk. "Ah yes I did. I need you to start getting the fighters ready we'll be leaving soon for the attack. We need to win this and get the girl too." I says to him as I sign some papers for him to take to a client. "Alright I will sir." DJ says to me as I hand him the papers to take. "Drop those off on your way there. Now go" I tell him as I rush him out the room.

I pick up my phone to call a client. 'Hello Keith speaking' The person says from the other line.

'Hi Keith this is Curtie. I signed the paperwork you sent me. I've decided to take your offer on for the company.' I tell him. He has been a good find of mine and I need someone to run the company when I'm gone but if something bad happened to me I left the company to my brother. Since its supposed to be a family run business. I don't want some unknown person having my company.

'That's great to hear and I'm sure you got copy of the paperwork too. I need to know when your leaving for your trip.' He asks me being nosy about my trip. I didn't tell him about what the trip was for.

'Yes, I did I have the copy already filed. I'm leaving later today to get to my plane on time.' I tell him as I look out my window.

'Alright I'll go in tomorrow morning to do some stuff and is my office done?' He asks me as I hear something papers getting moved around.

'Okay that's fine and yes the office is done and ready for you. I have to go now to finish up some stuff before I go bye' I say getting ready to hang up the phone. He can be so annoying at times.

I called my secretary into the room. I hear a knock on the door. "Come in" I say for her to come in the room. "Yes sir" She says standing in front of my desk. "Make sure my office stays locked while I'm gone. If something happens everything you need is in my desk, do I make myself clear" I say raising my voice at her. "Yes, sir you do I'll make sure no one gets in." She says lowing her head. "Alright now go do some work now." I tell her as I open my laptop now.

________________

~Lilia Gwinn~

I'm almost done my training for the day. I practicing throwing silver daggers. I'm doing good so far. I took them from Cody and Mark. They won't be happy about me having them.

I need to be ready if something happens soon. It's just I have a feeling something is going to happen so I'm getting my training done even though Cody won't let me fight I can still be able to fight for myself and the babies if something happens.

I finish up with the daggers before I walk home with my guards. "I'm ready to go home now." I say as I'm hiding the daggers from them or they'll tell on me. "Alright let's go" The tall man says to me as I walk towards the house. I don't think he ever told me his name but maybe he did and I was busy thinking about something.

"Come and get some cake and cookies I made this morning." I tell the guys as I walk up the stairs to my room to make sure that my turtle was feed today. I get to the room walking over to the tank to find him swimming around. I look to see that he has some food still which is good.

I walk down stairs to feel my wolf getting buggy in my mind. She keeps moving around and won't tell me what's wrong. I don't like how she's acting it's making me feel nervous. "Hey um is already alright in the pack?" I ask my guards to get a weird look from all four of them.

"Why do you ask that Luna?" One of the guards ask me. "I feel like something is happening right now." I tell to them as I eat cake that one of them gave me. I hear the front door being slammed shut. I turn around to find Marisol with Timmy in her arms and Debbie running towards me with panic faces. "What's wrong" I ask the both of them as I look between the both of them seeing that they are linking each other. "Tell me" I say using my Luna voice now to get answers from them. "W-we are un-under attack by your un-uncle Cur-Curtie." Debbie rushes out in a stirred looking terrified. "We need to get you to the stay room and fast before he comes here looking for you." This time it was Marisol who said this as we move to the secret room.

"Wait what about the women and children and my family? Where is Cody at?" I ask in a panic tone looking at the girls. "Everyone went into the built in hiding base near the orphanage house and Cody is out looking for your uncle." Debbie says trying to get me in the secret room and fast. I'm not going down there so easily.

I slip away when they are linking each other so that they went see me get away. I run out the door to find wolfs fighting rogues and vampires.

I look around to find Cody when see that a rogue has Jade in his arms. She looks to be fighting back but he is too strong for her to take. I run up to him feeling my wolf take over. "Put her down rogue" My wolf Kate says to him. I can see everything that is happening. "Or what" He says smirking at me like I'm not going to do anything. "I'll do this." My wolf Kate says smiling as I walk closer to him to punch my fist through his chest yanking his heart out. I drop it on the ground wiping the blood on my shirt. I feel my wolf give me back control over my body.

"Jade go in the house now and get to the secret room please." I push her towards the house to run. I see her run inside before I turn around to look for Cody and my uncle.

I look around for the both of them to find nothing. I can feel Cody from the bond so I know he is okay. I didn't go far until I hear someone chuckle behind me. I turn around to find my uncle. "I see that you got pretty big since the last time I seen you." My uncle tells me with a grim look.

"Well I am pregnant you know so I'm going to get big." I say in a duh tone at him with a glare. "Don't give me that tone child." He says grabbing a hold of my upper arms. "That's hurts." I tell me trying to pull away from him. "Stop bitching women." My uncle says in an angry voice.

"I will if you let me tie my boot." I tell him as I think of a plan I still have those daggers hidden on me. "Okay fine but don't try and run because I'll be able to catch you." He says letting go of my arms. I bend down to my boot to make me look like I was tieing it when I'm really grabbing the daggers. I get them out hiding them in my long sleeve shirt.

"Okay I'm done" I says standing up. He doesn't look at me as he grabs my upper arms again. I look around to make sure that no sees what I'm about to do and no stop me.

I grab the dagger out my sleeve to get ready. "Hey uncle I have a question" I ask getting ready to stab him in the heart. "What is it" He says turning towards me I take that as an opportunity to stab him which I succeed in. I push the dagger in deeper knocking bones and the heart out. "You bitch" He says coughing up bleed. "You deserve a slow painful death for what you tried to do you bastard." I say spitting in his face. I rip his head off after he bleed to death so that he can't come back alive.

I set his body on fire with my powers as I snap my fingers to start the fire making the flames bigger. I drop his head in the fire too as I watch the body burn. I feel someone grab me from behind. I try and fight to away from the person. "Lilia it's me Cody relax please. It's over you did it. I'm sorry I'm late I've been looking for you no one could find you. Your sent was covered with his." He says babbling trying to tell me that he is sorry.

I turn around to kiss him in which I shut him up showing him I'm not mad. "So, does mean you're not mad?" He asks confused. "Just shut up and kiss me." I tell him as I smash my lips to his. We pull away from each other. "We need to get these bodies moved and buried. How many died in battle?" I ask Cody as we walk back to the house.

"Only five of our men did and the rest that fought we badly injuries." He tells me taking my hand in his. "Okay have Mark handle this with you. I'm going to go shower I feel dirty." I tell him as I peck his lips and walk up the stairs to our room.

Like & Comment Please!

I'm sorry about the Chapter I know it sucks. I had trouble writing the battle part.