Chapter 34 (Edited)

~Evil Uncle Curtie~

These people are horrible, they just stare at me when I walk by. This is only because I scare them.

I need to call Jack. I pick my phone out my pocket and dials his number.

'Ring' 'Ring'

'Hello' I hear Jack say from the other line.

'I'm in the territory of where she is.' I tell him. He should've done right the first time but no he wanted to be a freaking idiot and drink all the time.

'Alright sir, what do you need me to do?' He asked way to fast, I guess he wants to be on my good side again.

'I need you to wait patiently well I work my way around here so that I can grab the both of them.' I tell him a bit irritated. He can't be so freaking stupid at times.

'I can do that, I'll also set a place up for you to keep the girls hidden.' He tells me knowing that I would need somewhere to put the girls.

'Alright then bye.' I tell him as I hung up my cell.

Let's just hope he does better this time or else he will be punished. Him and his wife are one of my top hunters. It would be hard to find someone to replace him. I'm not sure how they ended up married.

But I need to get back to business. I grab my laptop and start to write up a way to get Lilia and Jade away from everyone so that I can kidnap them both at the same time. I want their power which I'll be able to take down the Vampire Royals. I hate them so much thinking they can tell us what we can't do. Which is a bunch of bullshit.

So, with their power I can do that, I'll have a witch do a spell to take their powers so that she can plant them into me. I'll have my army ready to go after that happens so that we can take the Vampire Royals.

I'll have to get both of their trust so when the times comes I'll take them to the place jack steps up for me to hide them from everyone.

I'm going to keep working on keep working on this. It's going to take a few hours and I still have some time before dinner.

______________________

~Lilia Gwinn~

I feel really sick, I've been throwing up for the last hour running back and front to the bathroom in Cody and I's room. I have a fever so Cody went to get the pack doctor for me.

We don't know what's wrong yet. The doctor is going to give us the test results soon. But Cody's mom thinks it's from us being outside playing in the mud puddles the day. The thing is supernaturals don't get sick easily.

"Love I brought you some chicken and dumpling that your mom made for you." Cody says walking in with a table like stand but it's for the bed.

It smells so good, I'm so hungry now. "Thanks, I'm hungry." I tell him as I kiss him on the cheek after he put the little table stand in front of me.

I take one bite of it and it tasted of heaven. I love food so much. It's not a big bowl of it but it'll do for now.

I finished it up to drinking my orange juice.

Cody has been taking care of me most of the day if he isn't training the pups in the pack from the ages 6 to 10.

"I'll take that downstairs the doctor should be here soon. So, I'll go see if doctor Robert is here yet." Cody tells me as he picks the small table up from the bed and walks out the room.

What could be wrong with me because Cody isn't sick. So why am I the only one sick.

I hear voices coming up the step to find the pack doctor and Cody walking into the room.

"Hello Luna." Robert says to me. "Hello Robert, it's nice to see you again." I tell him getting comfortable on the bed. I got really hot so I had to put on some shorts and one of Cody's T-Shirts.

"Well I have your test results but I have some questions first." Robert tells me sitting his brief case on the floor. Cody grabs him a chair to sit in.

"Okay" I say to him. I want to know the results.

"How have you been feeling lately?" He asks me as he gets his note pad out to write notes.

"Well I'm been feeling Nausea, fatigue, plus my smells are more sensitivity, and I'm craving a lot of food." I tells him as I take Cody's hand in mine.

"Just what I thought then." Robert says writing down what I said. I look at Cody worried.

'It's going to be okay I promise' Cody links me through our mate link.

I smile at him then turn back to the pack doctor. "Just one more question." He tells us looking at the both of us.

He waits for a second to see if we are going to say anything but when we don't he continues. "What do you think of kids?" He asks waiting for one of us to answer his question.

I speak up to say "They would be nice one day. Why do you ask?"

"Well Luna Alpha looks like you having a pup." He tells us putting away he note pad. "But I don't....wait we didn't use protection the first time." I whisper to where I was the only one to hear I hope.

"I'm not planned for this." I say as I start crying, I feel Cody wrap his arms around me. "Love it's okay it's normal for werewolf's to get pregnant when the first mate with their mates but it's a higher chance with a Alpha. I'm sowwy I should've were protection." Cody says whispering to me.

"No, its fine babe, I'll work through this and be the best mother I can be." I tell him putting my hands on his face. "Are you sure?" He asks me wiping the tears off my cheek.

"Yes, I am, the baby has not done nothing wrong so he or she has a right to be in this world." I tell him as I smile at him.

"Robert, I have something for you do. I want you to keep this a secret. I don't want anyone to know until I'm ready to till everyone in the pack, got it?" I say to him pointing my finger at him.

I really don't want anyone to know until this person is caught that is after Jade and I because then the person will be after my baby too.

"Yes Luna, but I've set up appointment for an ultrasound in two days to see how the baby is doing." Robert tells me as he gets up to leave. "Thank you." I tell him as he walks out the room.

"Bye Alpha Luna." We hear Robert say to us closing the door behind him.

"I'm going to be a daddy." Cody says all excitedly jumping on the bed. "If you don't stop jumping on the bed you won't be a daddy." I tell him with a stern voice glaring at him.

"I'm sowwy love. Let's take a run so go get ready." Cody says too me getting off the bed.

"But is it safe to be in wolf form with me being pregnant?" I ask him turning around to find him staring at me.

I snap my finger at him to get his attention to focus back to my face. "Umm...Yes, it is." Cody says scratching the back of his neck blushing about him being caught staring.

Like & Comment Please!