Chapter 32 (Edited)

~Lilia Gwinn~

(Recap):

"Oh, and take these to her too." I tell him as I hand him two plates of more sweets that were left over from the ceremony. "Now go home to see your mate." I tell him as I walk him to the door. Which he shuts the door behind him.

'Knock' 'Knock'

I open the door to find little Timmy in Marisol's arms drooling everywhere. "Here let me take him." I say to her as I grab Timmy out her arms to me making sure that his head is being support. So that I can whip the drool off. "Thank you so much. I was hurrying to get here, you sounded worried when you linked me. is everything alright?" She says in a rush.

"Everything is fine, I just wanted to see you and the little guy that's all." I tell her rocking Timmy in my arms. It's close to his nap time anyway. I go to ask Marisol to set up his playpen but she's already doing it. "I know what you're already thinking. I was about to put him down for a nap when you linked me but I just thought I could just let him nap here while we are hanging out." She tells me as she finished the playpen. Then comes up to me to take Timmy. She puts him in the playpen to sleep then comes back over to me sitting on the couch.

"Oh, okay that's fine. Cody is busy with pack work so I asked if you could come over which he was fine with." I tell her as I relax some more on the couch. "I have some news to talk to you about." Marisol tells me getting nervous. I'm about to ask her what is it until I hear Cody call my name 'Lilia come here please' through are mate link.

"I'll be right back Cody needs me." I tell her as I get up to rush to Cody's office when I hear 'Sir, I can't do that she's helped my mate and I so much since she'll be going in labor soon." The says to the person I'm not sure if he is on the phone or not.

'Well since you won't do it then I see no use in you no more.' The other person says in an evil tone I can just imagine what his evil face looks like.

'Fine I do it just leave my mate out of it please?' He pleaded with the person. 'I'll think about now go do what I said before I change my mind.' The evil man yells at him. I try to get a good look at them talking but I can't see their faces. But the person who sounds like he is getting blackmail sounds like Joshua. I need to tell Cody now.

I run to Cody's office to find him having trouble breathing. "Oh, my goodness, what the hell happened." I say I need to stay come. 'Marisol, CALL THE PACK DOCTOR NOW!! TELL HIM IT'S AN EMERGENCY TO GET HERE FAST.' I yell to her. I try and drag Cody to couch so that he can lay down to wait for the doctor to get here.

Before I'm done checking him the pack doctor walks in. I let the doctor look at him as he does that I around his desk to find a dart that smells of peanuts. "He is having a reaction from this dirt I found around his desk. It smells like peanuts." I tell the doctor as I walk over to show him the dart.

He goes into his doctor bag that he brought with him. He pulls out a needle to give him for his allergic reaction.

When he is finished giving him the needle, the swelling looks like it's starting to go down. Cody opens his eye to see my worried face.

"What happened?" He asks me as he realized that his throat was dry and swollen. "Um well I came in here to talk to you when I found you past out. So, I yelled to Marisol to call the pack doctor and I found a dart that smelled of peanuts so he gave you a needle help you get better." I said in just one breath so that I didn't have to explain myself because I don't like explaining things repeatedly.

"Ooo I need to find the person who did this to me." He tells me trying to get up off the couch. "No, you cannot until you get better and I mean it." I said pointing my finger at him with my other hand on my hip. "Fine then" He said grumbling under his breath. He lays back down on the couch. As I walk over to the phone on his desk, I have to call Mark the Beta about this.

I look on his desk to find Mark's number on a sticky note. I pick the phone up and dialed his number it.

'Ring' 'Ring'

'Beta Mark, I need you to come to Cody's office now.' I tell him over the phone.

'What happened?' He asks worried about something.

'Cody was attacked, someone shot a dart that smelled of peanuts...' I was saying until I heard Mark running through the house. So, I hung the phone up and just looked at Mark panting. "What the hell is wrong with you running through the house like that?" I say using my Luna power.

"I wanted to make sure my Alpha was okay. I'm sorry Luna I won't happen again." He tells me lowering his head. "I need you to find the person who did this and fast. I want the person locked away and questioned." I command him. He walks out the room to where I hear the front door shut. I looked out the door to find Marisol carrying Timmy in her arms.

"Everything is alright. Someone shot a dart that made him have an allergic reaction. But I have Mark working on finding who did it." I explained to her which she nods that she understood what I said as she rocked Timmy.

Like & Comment Please!