Chapter 26 (Edited)

~Lilia Gwinn~

I'm painting my nails a blue color. I'm almost done with painting my toes. I really want some more food.

I walk out the room to go to the kitchen. Once I'm there it smells like bacon. Cody's mom is making some bacon and pancakes. "Ooo can I have some please." I ask her as I walk over to her.

"Sure, I was about to call you and Cody for lunch. Can you go get him?" She tells me. "Okay I'll be right back." I say to her as I walk out the kitchen to his office. I walk in to find him just hanging up the phone. "Cody it's lunch time." I say as I walk over to him and kiss him. I've missed him so much even though I've seen him this morning.

"Alright I'm coming." He tells me as he gets up from the desk. We start to walk out the from the room until we stop at the door. "I've got some more information yesterday. And I don't want you do worry about it." He tells me in a soft tone as he pulls me in a hug.

"I won't since I know you'll keep me safe." I tell him pulling away to give him a kiss on the lips. He nods okay to me. I take his hand in mine and walk out the room to the kitchen.

"Here is your food. Both you go sit and eat now. The kids have already eaten." Cody's mom tells up both with a mad look. Jeez I know not to piss her off. But we both go and sit at the table to start eating.

_____________

After lunch, we went for a run. It was so amazing to be in wolf form. To feel the dirt under my paws and the wind in my fur.

Cody wolf is amazing and fun. We played some hid & seek too, and some tag. It was really fun and I had a great time with him.

'Someone is coming' My wolf tells me.

'How do you know that' I ask her.

'I can't say' she told me returning to the back my mind.

Ugh I wonder who it could be. But I need to tell him and fast.

'Cody someone is coming' I tell him through our mate link.

'Who's coming' he asks me.

'I'm not sure my wolf told me as to warn us about it. But she wouldn't tell me who.' I tell him.

'Alright I'll tell the wolfs at the border to keep watch' he tells me.

Who could be it. I hope it's not jack because he would be really stupid to come here after what he did. "Hello there" the man says as he walks to right in front of us. He kind of looks like older looks a lot like Cody's dad.

But before I know it Cody is in his human form. "What do you want trader?" He asks me through a growl.

"Oh, you know just came to see you." The man says to Cody with a smirk. "I don't believe you. Now get off my land." Cody tells him angrily using his Alpha tone. "Oh, so it's your land now. I didn't think your father would give it to you this early." He says in a joking tone. But something seems odd about him. He looks kind of like someone I've seen before.

"Um Cody can we leave please. I promised your mom to help her with dinner." I said to him as I took his hand in mine. He is a rogue and a bad one at it too. But he smells really bad. "Yes, we can I need to get some paper work done." He tells me.

"So, you must be his mate. A pretty one you are, the rumors are true then." He says as he looks at me with an evil smirk. I wish he would just stupid up and leave. But he is really annoying. "Yes, she is. So, stay away from her and my pack." He says through a growl. "Fine I'll leave but I'll be back little one." He says as he disappears into the woods.

_____________

After getting back to the house we told his mom what happened. She told us that she would call his father about this since he went to see his mother in another state. She is sick so he is trying to bring her here. But I hear she is very stubborn.

Jade and I are going to spend some more time with our parents now. It's so awesome that they adopted her. I'm happy that they did and that I know they are a live with me and her.

I made dinner while Cody told to his mom. But I made chicken, meatballs stuffed with cheese and garlic noodle.

We made are plates while his mom is on the phone. "This is really good. When did you learn to cook?" Cody asks me as he stuffs more food in his mouth.

"I had to learned to cook at a young age to make food for myself and jade." I told him as I continue to eat my food. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you." He apologizes to me. "No, its okay I'm fine." I tell him as he nods his head.

"We are going to the orphan's house after dinner." He tells me as he takes mine and his plate in the sink.

When we get to the orphan's house it seems quiet. Until we walked in the kids ran up to us. "Hi Alpha" all the kids same at the same time giving him a hug. There was a little boy sitting by himself. "Cody who is that over there?" I ask him about the boy.

"His name is Timmy, is about 5 months now. His mom died giving birth to him so he was left with his mother's mate but he couldn't take the loss of his mate even though they made an amazing kid. But he went crazy and left the boy here. And I've been trying to find his grandparents but no luck." Cody tells me in a whisper so that the kids couldn't hear him. I nod my head in response to that that I understand him.

Too Be Continued....

Like & Comment Please!