Chapter 12 (Edited)

~Lilia Gwinn~

*After a few hours*

Me and Cody sat in his room on his bed getting to know each other since we are mate's now. I'm so, happy that I have him in my life and that I get to make my parents again but I'm scared that they won't like me.

Cody explained to Me about the MoonGodess who destined for us to be together and that she created all wolf kind, which is really amazing.

So, I found out the Cody likes pizza, that his favorite color is blue and purple. He also plays football and soccer. He likes to read and play video game, mostly FIFA and Assassin creek 4 on his Xbox 1. And that he knows Spanish and Italian as well which is really awesome. But he is a sleep now. So, I decided to go shower after I walked over to the other side of the bed to get me my yoga pants, my favorite purple tank top, and my purple bra and matching panties. I started walking to the bathroom to grab a towel from under the sink shutting the door and locking it. It was a habit I always done when I was growing up it made me feel safe. I turned the shower on for so that it can heat up. After it heated I hopped in to shampoo my hair.

I start to sing bless the broken road by Rascal Flatts. I love that song I know it by heart. As I'm singing I wash my body as well.

I set out on a narrow way many years ago
Hoping I would find true love along the broken road
But I got lost a time or two
Wiped my brow and kept pushing through
I couldn't see how every sign pointed straight to you

Every long lost dream led me to where you are
Others who broke my heart they were like Northern stars
Pointing me on my way into your loving arms
This much I know is true
That God blessed the broken road
That led me straight to you
(Yes He did)

I think about the years I spent just passing through
I'd like to have the time I lost and give it back to you

Still singing I turn the water off. An rap the towel around my body.

But you just smile and take my hand
You've been there you understand
It's all part of a grander plan that is coming true.

Yeah.

Now I'm just rolling home
Into my lover's arms
This much I know is true
That God blessed the broken road
That led me straight to you.

That God blessed the broken road
That led me straight to you.

Finish singing once I dry off. I put my clothes on so that I can clean the mess made. After I was done I walked out the door walking into something hard. I look up to see Cody looking at me like something was on my face.

"When did you learn to sing like that?" He asked me. "I've always was able to sing that way" saying as I blushed.

"Because that was so amazing what I heard" he admitted smiling at me, which made me blush even more. "Thank you Cody"

"Your welcome Mi Amor" he said leaning in to kiss me with his arms around my waist.

It's already 10 o'clock, "can we go to bed please" I asked him. He nods yes, so we lay down on the bed under the covers. I'm trying to get comfy when Cody pulls me to him, I was too tired to get out of his gripe right now.

*8 hours later *

I wake up to Cody mind linking with someone. So, I sit up and wait for him. It seems he doesn't realize that I'm awake yet so I just gonna see how long it takes for him to realize that I'm awake.

~Cody Moore~

I wake up to my beta mind linking me. I didn't want to get up from cuddling with my beautiful mate.

"What do you want" I say to my beta

"There are hunters on our land, they want to speak to you." Mark says through mind linking. "What do they want, keep them close to the border I'll be there in a few." I say cutting off the mind link.

I turn to get off the bed but when I do I seen my mate looking at Me curiously.

"There is a problem at border, I need to go I'll be back." I say kissing her forehead. "May I go as well please?" She asks I nod my head yes.

Like & Comment please!