The Epilogue (Edited)

~ Lilia ~

It's been about 2 years now since everything happened. Cody and I got married two months after he asked me.

The whole pack was invited to the wedding. Everyone was happy to see us finally getting married.

The twins are with Cody today spending time together since he just got back from getting a treaty signed.

I'm father got the company my uncle Curtie had. It's strange to know that he left the company to him like he knew something was going to happen to him.

Well both of my parents run it together and treat the employees and client's great. They also made some changes too, they have a contest once a year to find a talented person.

I'm father offered me a singing career a year after I had the twins but I told him that I'm duty is to take care of the twins and pack and help with the things around the pack too.

My parents and Cody's parents gone to the Florida for a vacation for a month from today. It was a gift from Cody and I for their anniversaries since they both got married around the same day. They were all happy to finally get a real vacation and away from the pack for some alone time.

My mother's parents came around wanting to apologies to my parents about how they should've been happy and over enjoyed about them being mates and that I'm in their grandchild. I let them meet their great grandchildren, they were both over joy to meet my kids and mate.

I was told that Cody and I could take over for them when they step down from their throne in century.

Wolfs can live along time when they have their mate or still waiting for their mate. It's got to do with something the Moon Goddess did with the wolf gene.

"Mommy" I hear the twins say running to me. I open my arms picking the twins up spinning around with them in my arms. "Hey how was your day with daddy?" I ask the Freye and Cody Jr as I pick a Disney movie on for the kids.

"We had so much fun, we got ice cream, we went to the park, and went to kid's world arcade." The twins say taking turns finishing each other sentences. "That sound so much fun" I say to the twins as Cody wraps his arms around my waist.

"Thanks for taking the kids out for a daddy day babe." I say kissing his cheek. "Ewww daddy and mommy have cutties now." The twins say in unison at the same time with a terrified look of getting the cutties.

Cody and I look at each other with the same idea and attack the twins with kisses and tickling them to get giggles out of them as we chase them around the house.

Thee End!!!

Like & Comment Please!