Chapter 17 (Edited)

~Lilia Gwinn~

After Cody explaining to me about what happened at the school. I started to think they both have to be working for someone to have done this. But why? We aren't special are?

But on the way home we talk about what we were going to doing till dinner.

As me and Cody get to the house, we see a black SUV in front of his house. So, we decide to see what's going on. We see a woman and a man talking to Cody's mother and father. As we get closer Cody's mom waves us over to come. When we get to where they are. I see people that have some of the features I have.

"Lilia these are your parents." Cody's mom says to me.... Shock written on my face not knowing what to do so I just stood there starting to fear what if they don't like me or don't want me. The women who is my mother started to cry then pulls me into a hug with the man who is my father as well. "We though we lost you for good but we didn't stop looking either way." I started to crying knowing that they didn't stop looking for me.

"My princess is finally home." My father says in a weak tone. They both pull away from me. "You've grown up so fast. You look so much like your mother." My father says making me smile a little. "Let's go inside so that you guys can get to caught up to things." Cody's mom says. We all followed in behind Cody's parents.

I finally get to make my parents. I'm so happy. If I know they was a live at a young age I would've left and took jade with me to fine them.

When we got in the house, we sat in the living room together with my mate on my right, my parents on the left, and with Cody's mom going to the kitchen to give us alone time.

"I was told that I didn't have parents growing up, when Jack took me. He always told me that my parents were dead. But you're not, your here alive with me." I said to them with tears in my eyes. "Oh honey, we never stopped hoping till still very day. We love you so much." My mother says as she takes my hand into hers and smiles at me.

"There is something else we need to till you that Cody hasn't told you yet. Your mother has royal and witch blood in her veins...So that means you're a werewolf witch and a royal." My father tells me. I'm in shock to hear this. I'm confused about this.

"That look on your face say your confused about all that well your mother gave up her title to me with me and to live a normal life, your grandparents were not happy with her choice. So, we could come here and live, the alpha was happy to take us in but before me know it your mother was pregnant with you. We also know people would kill for the type of power that would be born into this world. So, we did our best to hide you but someone found out about you." My father says holding my mother in his arms. "Okay makes sense I'll have more questions but they can wait for another time." I say smiling at the both of them. They smile back.

As I was thinking I can't wait for them to meet her, they are going to love her. " umm...Mom and Dad, When I was staying in that house at the age 11, a little girl was brought to the house her name was jade. Jack made me take of her but I raised as a little sister. But he use to try and beat her but I wouldn't let him. So, she was all I had at the time, she's family and a hybrid too. I want you guys to love her as I do please." I say to them

"We would love too. When do we get to meet her?" My mother says taking me in a hug. "Well she at the hospital with Cody's little brother so she won't be home until he comes home so maybe tomorrow." I tell them. But the just nod with smiles on their faces.

*************

So right now, Cody was explaining to me that I will go in heat soon, but we don't know when though. And I'm worried because I'll be in a lot of pain for 6 days until we mate. But I think I'm ready for this with Cody.

Me and Cody are coming home from the pet store because I'm keeping the turtle I found yesterday, he wasn't too happy but I told him I keeping it no matter what. So, we get to the house I open up the door running up to our room to the built-in bathroom to find the turtle still swimming on the tub where I left him. I heard Cody coming in the room. "I'm putting the tank on the stand next to the tv so that you can get to the little guy." He says to me as I walk over to him. After a little while I had the tank step up and the turtle in it. "Babe I'm done with the tank. Come on let's go down stairs, your brother and jade should be home in a few minutes." I say to him as he takes my hand. When we get down stairs I see jade running up to me. "Jade I missed you. I want you to make my parents, is that okay?" I ask her. She nods yes to me, so I take her hand in my other hand since Cody is holding the other one.

All three of us walk in to the kitchen to see my parents together with Cody's mom talking. All eyes turn to us. I pick jade up in my arms, I headed over to my parents. "Mom Dad this is jade who I was telling you about. Jade these people are well are my parents." I explained to her. "Hi jade, me and Lilia's father was talking with Lilia about adopting you to our family the other day. Is that okay?" My mom asks jade. "You won't hurt me, will you?" Jade asks both of them. "No, we won't. We promise." My mom and Dad say at the same time.

"Okay." Jade says to them. She accepts them as they accept her, which is a good thing. We can all be happy together now.

*********

It's been a couple of days now, Cody had left for a day or two to ask another pack to sign a treaty to be allies in the near future.

Since he left I've been getting pains so the only thing helping that is cold baths and his scent. I'm laying in our bed in one of his shirts. I haven't left the room since he left, his mom and my parent come to check up on me but I just told them that I wasn't feeling too well. I've been eating, he has a mini refrigerator and microwave in the room So that I can use which is so awesome.

Hopefully he comes home today. I'm burning up with a fever and the pain has 4x worsen today. I think I maybe in heat.

'Cody please come home' I say in my mind link after those works I was fell into a deep sleep.

So, if you couldn't tell is that mates have their own link so they can talk to each other.

Like & Comment please!