Chapter 29 (Edited)

~Jade Gwinn (now)~

When we got home, Lilia went straight to Cody's office to tell him what happened at the mall. That guy got nerves to show up on Cody's and Lilia's land. Like serious he was going to get killed or even locked up in the prison for trespassing. I hope both me and Lilia both knew what he wanted to get and that was the both of us.

Lilia explained to me why we both were with jack. They were only using us to get more powerful and to use it against the wolfs. That person must be nuts to think I would do that.

But right now, I'm watching Frozen. I like this movie, it's has one of my favorite song do you want to build a snowman song. I could sing that all day but I won't because I know that it will get on everyone's nerves.

I've got to shower after this is over for the ceremony. Lilia made her sweets like she used to. They are so amazing to eat. She won't let me have until it's time for the ceremony. Because there has to be enough for the pack. She made at least 200 of each she made and that's a lot to have. Like come one she wouldn't let me have any.

She can be a meanie some time but I shouldn't be complaining because I'll be eating the sweets soon.

After the movie was over I decided to shower. Since the room I'm in I have a shower. When I was done washing what I needed too I got dressed in to my dress.

My mama comes into the room and says. "I'm going to do your hair so sit where the chair is please." She tells me to do which I do. When she's done she lets me look at it. She does a waterfall braid. It looks so amazing I want to learn how to do it.

"Can you teach me please?" I ask looking up at my mama. "Yes, I can but not right now. The ceremony will start soon." My mama tells me as she takes me hand in hers as we walk down stairs of the house.

Mama came and got me to take me home to our house since Lilia and Cody live together. Yeah, I know why can't I stay there. Well since Lilia's parents adopted me I live with them now. They are my family now and I'm happy to have them in my life.

We are letting in the living room now. When daddy walks in the room. "Let's go now." He tells a both as he picks me up.

~Lilia Gwinn~

After I talked to Cody about what happened at the mall he got right on it. Why must people be so stupid I thought. I'm getting ready for the ceremony now since I have only about one hour.

So, I need to get in the shower. I get in and do wash what I need to. I get out so that I can dry off my body since I've already shaved my legs yesterday so they are still good. I wrap the towel around me.

I walk out the bathroom to find Debbie sitting on the bed. "What are doing here?" I ask her as I walk to the closet. "I came to help you get ready for the ceremony." She tells me in a duh tone. "Alright let me get dressed." I tell her as I close the closet door behind me.

The closet is a walk in one with a light. It also has a mirror in it. I take the towel off to put my dress on when I noticed I have a tummy bump. I guess I'm putting on some weight I think to myself.

Alright time to do this. I put the dress on when I'm done I walk out the closet to find Debbie in shock to see me in the dress. Yeah, I have showed her yet until now, I wanted it to be a surprise.

"You look amazing in that dress." She tells me as she walks around me. "I know right it fits like it was made for me." I say to her. "I think it was girl because it looks really good on you. So, I'm going to do your hair." Debbie says to me as she pulls me over to the chair in the room. I don't know how it got in here so I'm guessing she brought it in when she came.

"Sit and close your eyes I'm going to do your makeup and hair so just relax and let me work my magic." She tells me so I do as she say because I really don't want to be on her bad side.

About 20 minutes later she's done. My hair is in curls and my makeup is light just eye liner and eye shadow to match my dress. So, we have about 10 minutes till it's time to go. "Thank you so much I love what you did. It's means a lot to me that you did this." I thank her as I pull her into a hug which she returns back.

We walk down stairs to find everyone ready to go out back for the ceremony since the back yard is big enough for the pack. "I'm so happy that this is finally happening for Jade and I." I tell everyone as I walk up to put my arms around his waist. "Well we are all happy to know you both are safe and at home with us." Cody tells us as he places a kiss on my forehead.

"Okay it's time, let's go before the pack get worried." I tell everyone one as I take Cody's hand to walk to the back door. "Are you sure you're ready for this?" Cody asks me once everyone is out back. "Yes, I'm ready I have to do this. I mean for the pack and myself. They need a Luna and so do you. So, I'm ready for it I promise love." I tell Cody as I peck his lips.

"Alright that's all I needed to know." He tells me as he cups me face with both of his hands then pulls me into a passionate kiss. "I love you so much." I tell him as I respond to his kiss. "I love you so much too. I can feel the pack getting worried now." He tells me as he takes my hand once again so that we can walk out together.

We walk out to find the whole pack looking at us. "Go get Jade so that we can start please." Cody asks me which I do. When I find her she's with our parents? She looks much happier now that she's with us and has my parents as hers now too.

"Come on Jade let go on the stage so that the ceremony can start." I ask her as she comes up to me and grabs my hand. We walk up to the stage when Jade tugs on my hand. "What's wrong Jade?" I ask her when I get to eye level. "I'm nervous and scared Lilia." She asks me with a frown.

"Hey you better turn that frown to a smile. This a no frowning day. You don't need to be nervous or scared because it's all going to okay I promise my little sister." I tell her as I pull her into a hug. "Thanks Lilia you're the best now let's go do this." She tells me with a smile which I return the smile.

We finally get to the stage where Cody's is speaking. "Ladies and gentlemen we are here to celebrate the new coming members to the pack which some of you know them both. Lilia and Jade please come up here please." Cody's asks us to do. We walk up to stairs to where Cody is standing.

"Jade come here this is going to hurt a little but it will be okay I promise." He tells her. "Do you Jade promise to be kind, respectful, loving and willing to fight for your pack when you get old enough." He asks her as he takes the knife and puts a small cut in the middle of his and her hand. "I do." She said as she shakes his hand with a smile. "You are now a pack member. Now Lilia will you come here please." He asks me I walk over to him.

"Do you Lilia promise to be kind, respectful, loving, willing to fight for your pack when needed, and to be a great Luna to the pack?" He asks me as he makes a cut into the middle of my hand since his cut isn't healed up yet. "I do." I tell him ask I shake his hand so I can hear the pack thoughts. "Welcome to the pack Jade and Lilia." He says to everyone which they all cheer in joy at this moment.

"Let's eat everyone." Cody tells the pack which the all go for the sweets I made. This is my home and family now I think to myself as I smile.

Like & Comment Please!