Chapter 31 (Edited)

Few days later....

~Lilia Gwinn~

We are going to go pick up my uncle at the airport. But I've already went for my run with Cody this morning. He says it'll help keep me fit more with my powers since I'm getting more control of them now. We been doing a lot of training.

"Hey mom I'm almost done drying my hair." I yell down the stairs to her. Yeah, I know I'm taking too long but hey I needed to shower and my hair takes forever to dry. I had mud in it from the rain and jumping in the mud puddles with Cody. We were a mess and our moms were pissed seeing us like that coming home in mud from head to toe.

"I'm coming now." I say throwing the towel in the dirty basket. I'm wearing skinny jeans and a black T-Shirt with my full swimsuit on underneath my clothes. We are going swimming when we get home from the airport.

"Finally, you're ready." Jade says to me in annoyed tone with her hands on her hips. "Yes, I am Jeez your so impatient." I tell her in a joking tone picking her up. "Let's go pick up uncle Leon." I say putting her in her car seat and buckled it so she can be safe. I got my licenses yesterday, Cody took me and got me in for the driver's test which I passed with flying colors but I'm not driving today my mom is.

***** 45 Minutes Later *****

We are at the airport now. Waiting for the airplane to land. It took us fourth five minutes to get here. Jeez I didn't think it was that far but Cody says the reason why we keep our secret so that one no can use it against us. Humans have a history of trying to kill us in the old century because they thought we were evil beings. But that's all over now since couldn't find us.

A man starts walking up to us with a smile but just looking in his eyes which are the same color of my father, his eyes look empty of no emotions. "Hello brother." He says hugging my father. This is my uncle he seems happy but really looking at his body language he hates to be here more than anything. I can read body language really well, I've read books about it. It helps a lot to know what people body language means.

"Hello my niece Lilia." He says extending his hand for a hand shake. Which I return with a smile and tighten my hand shake a little to show I'm not too easily to scare. I've seen a bit of hesitate come to his face before his masked it with a fake smile again.

"Hello Uncle..." I say not knowing his first name. No one has used it so I don't know. "Curtie, is the name." He tells me letting go of my hand. I'm going to have to wash this this now, I don't know where his hands been I think gagging in my head.

"Let's get in the car, Lilia you're going to be in the car with Cody, since your uncle Curtie stuff is going to take up so much room." My father tells me as I'm grabbing Cody's hand into mine. " Okay that's fine by me." I say walking to Cody's car.

"So that was awkward babe." Cody said putting his seat belt on then turning the car on. "Something isn't right with him." I tell him putting my seat belt on so that he can leave the airport. "What do you mean Lilia?" Cody's asks me pulling out onto the road.

"Something about him is off like when I looked into his eyes, I seen no emotions there." I told him in a serious tone. "What if he is walking with jack and the people who are after Jade and I." I tell him.

"I'll have to look into it Lilia. I'll do that a little later. I promise love." Cody's tells me pulling into the drive turning the car off. He gets out the car to come open my door for me. He is so sweet to me, I get out and peck his lips. "Can I have a piggy back ride please?" I ask him which he nods yes to me about it. I just jump on his back which he tucks his arms under my legs to keep me from falling off.

Off we go through the house with me on his back. "We are home." I yell so that Cody's mom can hear us. We walk into his office now. "I want to see Timmy and Marisol; Can I mind link for her to come over?" I ask him pecking his lip.

"Yes, you can love, go have fun but don't leave the house." Cody tells me in a serious tone. "Yes, I understand." I tell him walking out shouting the door behind me.

'Hey Marisol come over with Timmy please.' I asked her through mind link.

'Alright be over soon.' she tells me.

'Okay see you soon.' I tell her.

I'm kind of hungry I think. so, I start walking into the kitchen for a snack. But as I look into the refrigerator I feel the presence of someone behind me. So, I turn around to find someone from that pack. "Um may I help you?" I ask the person standing there. "The play grounded you asked to be built is almost finished." He tells me nervously looking down. "That's great to hear, I wanted the kids to have something to play on near the house." I tell him happily clapping my hands together which makes him jump in surprise.

"Are you alright? I didn't mean to scare you." I tell him in a soft tone. "I-I'm fine Luna." He tells me nervously. "As I'm your Luna I want to make sure that all my pack members are safe and comfortable." I tell him in my Luna tone.

"So, Joshua, I want you to know that you can come to me and the Alpha if there is any wrong or you need help with something. So right now, I want you to go home to your mate because I know she's pregnant with your pups and that she needs you. Plus, you need some rest take some days to spend with you lovely mate." I tell Joshua because it's true she'll be giving birth sometime this week. So, he'll have to be with her.

"Oh, and take these to her too." I tell him as I hand him two plates of more sweets that were left over from the ceremony. "Now go home to see your mate." I tell him as I walk him to the door. Which he shuts the door behind him.

To be continued...

Like & Comment Please!