t w e n t y - f o u r

Start from the beginning

After a few seconds, the messenger was finally fully loaded so I decided to reply to some of the university-related GCs before receiving a message from Yuju.

Choi Yuju active now
[ Voice Call | Video Call ]

21 : 01

YUJU :
OMG GIRL. THE TRAILER FOR BAEK'S DRAMA WAS FINALLY SHOWN. DID YOU WATCH IT?!

: TAEYEON
Calm down, and yes, I did. Yoon was watching the television when I got home. Saw the trailer and asked which drama was it or something, then she told me.

YUJU :
Really?! BLESS YOON. OMG

21 : 02

YUJU :
And where did yOU GO TO??? HUH?!

: TAEYEON
Accompanied Baekhyun for a while, but his flight got cancelled, so he sent me back since it was already kinda late 🤷‍♀️

YUJU :
Ohoooooo 😲 So it was Baekhyun who would make you all soft and what?! 👀👀👀👀

: TAEYEON
And what nonsense are you talking about now? 😣

YUJU :
nothiiiing 🤣 anyways, go to sleep! YOU NEED BEAUTY SLEEP SO WHEN YOU SEE BAEKHYUJ TOMORM YOU'RE ALL PRETTY

YUJU :
not that you're not pretty every day tho 😏

21 : 03

: TAEYEON
He won't be here tomorrow

YUJU :
YOU EVEN KNOW HIS SCHED!!! 😲😢

: TAEYEON
i'm the assistant manager, hello? 😐

YUJU :
Oh yeah, right. BUT GO TO SLEEP SO YOU'LL GROW! 🤣🤣

: TAEYEON
YAh!! 😤

YUJU :
🤣🤣🤣 nighty night my cute beautiful short friend~

: TAEYEON
night u giant 😫
seen by Choi Yuju

And that's how I ended the conversation with my friend and headed to bed and slept.

• • •

I woke up and went out of my room to realize that Yoon was about to leave the dorm, books in hand and the bag she brought with me and Chanyeol on her back.

"Good morning, eonnie. I prepared some breakfast and left you some by the counter. It isn't that extravagant or what, but I hope you'd enjoy. Also, good bye since I'm running late," Yoon said as quickly as she could before opening the door and literally dashing through the hallways. "BYE!" I heard her shout once more from the outside before shaking my head and chuckling at that cute antic of hers.

I checked the clock only to see that it's quarter to seven, and my classes starts at nine a.m., so I sat down the couch and relaxed before going to the counter to see what Yoon had prepared.

On the counter, I saw two pieces of bacon, a scrambled egg, some rice, and two pieces of bread. This would do, for sure.

I texted a short thank you to Yoon before I started eating breakfast and before my phone rang, only to see that Baekhyun was calling me this early in the morning.

"Hello?" I answered, sitting myself down the tall stool before taking a small bite from the bread.

"Yo, Taeyeon. Good morning!" I heard Baekhyun beamed on the other line. "Did you have breakfast already?" He asked even before I could reply to his greeting.

"Good morning to you, too, Byun Baekhyun," I said before standing up my seat, remembering that I haven't made myself some coffee, yet. "And, yeez, I'm actually currently eating my breakfast. How about you? You have a flight today, right?" I added, pouring some hot water on my cup.

"I do, but that would be later, hm, around noon or something. I needed to attend a company meeting first before taking off," He replied, sounding way energetic than before. "Alright. I just called to check if you had breakfast already. Seems like I called on the right time. Enjoy your food and have a nice day, adorable jelly! Bye~" Baekhyun added, his cheerful voice never failing to give me energy even this early in the morning.

"Alright. Good bye. You, too, take care," I said. "See you in three days or so?" I added before I heard him say 'bye' once again and then hang up.

After that, I ate my breakfast in peace and serenity, together with the good vibe Baekhyun had just gave me through the call, while I wonder how closer we got throughout the days we've spent.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

siijaye's note: 030820

actually wanted to publish this tomorrow, but i decided that i should just do it now, lol.

hope you liked this chapter! always take care! ❤

see you on the next chapter, lovely readers! 💓