how ya doin' - richie tozier

These fireworks are killing my eyes. I can't even see.
  I've been trying to find a spot to lay down or something to get the stupid firework lights off my poor eyes.
  I peek behind a small building to see a group of kids who just look at me.
  "Can we help you?" The girl asks me.
"Uh no. I was just looking for a place to sit." I say.
   "You can always sit on my lap, m'lady." The glasses on says.
  "Richie shut up. We don't even know her." A curly blond one says.
  "What's your name?" The girl asks me.
I lean against the brick wall. "Jenna."
   "Ooo. I like that name." Richie seems to say. "Very attractive and has a nice name? My type."
  "Beep beep Richie." The one sitting next to the girl says wearing a flannel.
  "I like that name." The girl says. "I'm Beverly but you can call me Bev."
  "Nice to meet you but um, why do you guys say beep beep Richie?" I ask them.
  "Oh, because he never shuts up." Beverly says.
"Neither do you." The kid with to the fanny pack says.
   "Because I actually can make a good conversation." Beverly says.
  "Your conversations are so dumb. And boring. I fall asleep listening to your voice."
  "Eddie, quit it. Beverly you too. I'm Bill." The flannel says.
"Stanley." The curly head one says.
"Mike. And he's Ben. Just kinda shy." The boy sitting next to Richie says.
  "I can tell." I giggle.
"We were actually playing truth or dare before you came here. Would you like to play with us?" Beverly asks me.
  I shrug and sit down next to Eddie and Ben. "Sure."
They start doing it and Eddie gets dared many bad dares, I actually feel bad. I think he has some phobia of dirtiness or something. Something weird like that
   "Jenna, I haven't done you yet. Truth or dare?" Stanley asks me.
  "Dare for sure." I say.
  "I dare you to....say who is the most is attractive here." He says.
  "Oh that's easy. All of you cause I'm not mean." I say.
  "We're being real." Stanley chuckles.
"Fine, the bug eye kid." I point at him. "He has nice hair."
  "The names Richie, love. And yes, I do have nice hair. Maybe tonight you can rub your fingers through it while we..." "beep beep Richie! Holy crap!" Eddie says getting irritated.
   "I'm speaking my mind! She called me cute." Richie grins. "Can't help I get all the women."
"You wanna be in the losers club?" Beverly asks me. "Your welcome if you want too."
   "Sure." I smile.
  "So how about you say we....go in the bathroom and have a fun time alone?" Richie smirks.
  What have I gotten myself into?