hide and seek - robert

"Robert." I say, pushing him off me a little bit as we kiss on the couch. "Are you sure we won't get in trouble?"
   "Yes I'm sure. Who cares, we're just two young teenagers in love." He says, caressing my face.
    "Your right." I say, leaning against the couch.
"Hey, don't be upset. Once this war is over, we will be okay." He says. "We can run away together."
  I smile a little. "Plan." I say, kissing him again.
This time he pushes me off. To say something. "I love you." He says.
   "I love you more." I say, kissing him back.
~
  The next day is our fight against the others. We already are fighting and it's been fifteen minutes. And I haven't found Robert yet.   
    "Robert?" My eyes land on another boy in our group. "Have you seen Robert?" I ask.
  "Yeah." He says, pointing to the beach. "He's over there." He runs past me, shooting his gun.
  I run over to the beach and look over to see Robert hiding behind a rock.
  I look over to see where's he's shooting at. He kills multiple people in my view which makes me obviously scared.
  "Ah." I mumble, running up to him and grabbing his arm.
  He lets go harshly, continuing to shoot.
"Robert, is everything okay?" I ask him.
  "No. It's not." He says. "Might not survive this one."
My heart skips a beat. "What do you mean not survive?"
  "Jenna." He says, setting his gun down and turning next to me. "You'll survive. I won't. I need you to run when I say."
  "What? No..." he interrupts me by placing his lips on mine with as much passion as he could.
"Please...just go. I love you and I always will." He says, clearly hurt on his face.
"I love you more." I say, grabbing his hand.
I stand up, slowly releasing his hand as I walk away.
And that was the last time I saw him.