you don't know me - finn wolfhard

"You should go welcome the new neighbor next door." My mom says, interrupting me from my show.
I pause The Office and turn to her, sighing.
"Across the hall?"
"Yeah. It'll only take like fifteen minutes." My mom says.
I sigh once again and stand up. "What do you want me to do?"
"Just walk up to the door and knock. When they answer, just greet them. It's not hard at all. I've already met the mother." My mom says.
"Oh the mother? So wait she has a kid?"
"Yeah, two sons. One looks oddly familiar but other then that. They were sweet. The curly head one wanted to meet you." My mom says.
"Really? Do you know there names?"
"No. Just go say hi and come back. You can invite them for dinner if you want."
I shrug. I bet you there like kids my mom knew since they were babies or it's her high school friend.
I walk out the door of my apartment and knock on the door across from mine.
I wait for two seconds until it opens.
A woman with curly hair and an apron answer the door.
"Oh are you Jenna?" She asks me sweetly.
"Yeah, are you...um..." "Mary. Nice to meet you honey. My son wants to meet you, your mother talks very highly of you. You can just come in and I'll go get him." She says.
"Oh okay, thank you." I smile, walking in and sitting on the living room couch.
Next to me is a stranger things pillow. Must be a fan.
Until I look up to the wall next to me to see a bunch of autographs from the Stranger Things and IT cast.
"Interesting." I mumble.
Mary walks by smiling at me. "I'll go get him."
"Okay, he seems to be fan of Stranger Things." I say.
"Oh he is." She says, before walking off. "You'll understand when you see him."
I take a deep breath and look at the corner where the hallway is.
"Is she here?" I hear a boy ask as the door opens. His mom probably opening it.
"Yes. Now hurry up." Mary says.
"What's your last name? I don't know if it's appropriate for me to call you Mary all the time." I say sweetly.
"Mary or Mrs. Wolfhard is fine." She says, coming back in the living room.
Wolfhard?
I look down at my phone to see it turn on and all you see is my Finn Wolfhard background.
"Oh I like that last name. It's unique." I say nervously.
"Thank you." She says.
"I am here... oh hi." Finn Wolfhard literally walks out from the hallway. "Jenna, right?"
He just said my name.
"Y-yeah." I stutter.
"You know me?" He asks surprised.
"Um, yeah. I love Stranger IT... I mean Stranger Things. Sorry, I'm just really shocked."
"It's fine." He smiles, fluffing up his curly hair.
Oh gosh is he gorgeous.
"Do you wanna come over for dinner? My mom told me to ask you." I ask.
"I wouldn't mind. Mom?" He looks over at his mom.
"Sure, she seems like a nice girl." She smiles. "I gotta get back to the muffins, have fun." She laughs, running off.
"So, wanna go now?" I ask him.
"Question. What films do you know me from?" He asks me.
"Easy. Stranger Things, IT, IT Chapter Two, The Goldfinch, Dog Days, The Turning, Ghostbusters." I say.
"Hardcore fan, huh?"
"Mhm." I say.
"What's your favorite character I play?" He asks.
"Richie for sure." I smile. "Why?"
"I'll meet you there, okay?" He says.
I nod and watch him as he walks off into his room, leaving me in the living room.
I say goodbye to his mom and walk over to my house, walking into the kitchen where my mom makes her dinner.
"Hey mom." I smile.
"Surprised on who it is?" She asks me, smirking as she stirs the pasta sauce.
"Very." I say, sitting at the desk.
Ten minutes pass and my mom and I are already sitting at the table.
"I'm gonna start eating, I can't wait to dig in." My mom says, taking a bite.
I wait, staring at the door until it opens.
"Hi." I see Finn walk in.
Not really Finn. He dressed up as Richie Tozier.
"One of your characters?" My mom asks him.
Finn nods. "Yes ma'am. Finn is the name, Richie is the game."
"Never say that again." I laugh watching as he sits down next to me.
We end up eating for another half an hour. Finn compliments the food every second.
"Do you wanna go in my room? I wanna show you some things." I ask him, putting my plate in the sink.
"Sure." He says until he clears his throat. "I mean, yes madam." He says in a messy British voice.
I chuckle and grab his hand leading him to my room.
I open the door. "Here it is."
"Is that drawings of me?" He asks, walking up to the wall.
"Yeah." I say. "Also, it's pretty weird to see you with glasses on in real life as Richie. I only ever see Richie on my TV."
  He looks over at my phone as it rests on my bed. "Background of me?"
   I look over and my eyes widen at the notice.
"Shit...um..." I look over at him. I quickly take a step forward and kiss him before he says anything.
His Richie glasses press along my nose.
"Sorry Finn." I lean back.
He shakes his head kissing me again. No worrying now.