fountain - ponyboy curtis

I walk down the street, bored as heck. My brother has been out for three hours and it's almost ten. I'm supposed to come out and get him.
  I heard that he's looking for two greasers that messed with Cherry and Marcia. Named Ponyboy and Johnny.
  I know Ponyboy from school. He's a sweet boy and looks into poems and sunsets. He's like a dream boy to me. And that's exactly what he is.
  As long as I've known him, I've had a crush on him.
I just really can't stop.
  I continue looking for some time and finally see his car in the distance parked by the park. This is the greasers territory, not ours.
  "Oh no." I mumble, running and as I continue, I see my brother and his friends beating up to boys. Beating one up and drowning the other.
  Drowning Ponyboy, and I'm not tolerating that.
He knows I like a boy and he knows how deeply I like him. I've never told him who. He's always made jokes on how he wants me to marry him and whoever it is, he won't ever touch in anger.
  "Bob!" I shout, running up to the fountain. "It's him, I like him."
  Bob looks at me. "Ponyboy Curtis?"
"Yes!" I say.
   He pulls him out of the fountain and drops him on the cold ground.
  "Why didn't you say so?" He says.
"I didn't want to tell you it's a greaser." I say.
   Bob looks at all his other friends. "Let's go boys. Sis, I'm having a talk with you when I get home."
  "Then do it." I scoff as he walks away.
I run over to Johnny laying on the ground.
  "Come on." I say, helping him up. "You okay?"
"Yeah." Johnny says.
   "I'm going over to Pony." I say.
I run over to Pony as he lays on the wet ground, completely drenched in water.
  His cute greasy hair that I've always wondering how much grease he puts in is just completely messed up.
  His cut out tank top and jeans are drenched, even his converse.
  "Pony." I say quietly, caressing his face. "Come on."
He moves his hand up to his face, wiping off all the water.
  "You okay?" I ask him.
He opens his eyes and looks in mine. "Your Bob's sister." He starts to scoot back against the fountain pavement.
  "Pony, I swear I'm not like him. I really do like you and I'm not just saying that." I say.
  "You like me? How? You're a soc. I'm a greaser." He frowns.
  I admire his face, one droplet falling from his forehead to his nose to his lips.
   I stare at his lips for a good two seconds before smashing my lips onto his.
   He tries to push back but then notices what I'm doing and kisses me back.
  I admire every moment of the kiss. I've wanted this for years since I've known him in 6th grade.
   I lean back.
"Wow Pony, got you first kiss with a soc." Johnny chuckles.
   I look over at him. "First girlfriend too." I intertwine me and Pony's hands, smiling.
  Pony smiles back, his face completely red.
"I guess I do."