glance - ponyboy curtis

based off one of my dreams, I don't remember all of it except this and some others parts. It was really cute though.
_________
  I sit at the table while Darry is preparing food.
I'm at there house, because I wanted to come. And mainly because I have a huge crush on Ponyboy. Everytime I look at him, I get butterflies.
I've been staring at the table not really doing anything. Kind of just thinking.
"Here you guys go, I'm off too work now." Darry smiles, grabbing his stuff.
Soda is still getting ready for work.
"Bye Darry." Ponyboy says, in his dreamy voice. I'm a little too in love with him.
"Bye Pony, get your homework done." Darry says.
Soda is in the bathroom. And Darry ends up going outside.
I look up at Pony to look at him again.
We end up making eye contact. This is how I know, I can't contain myself anymore.
"Ponyboy follow me." I say, standing up.
"Why?" He asks me confused, but standing u.
"Just don't ask questions." I say.
I open the door to my room and stand next to my nightstand. "Stand here." I say, standing in front of my nightstand.
"Okay." He says, confused.
I shut the door and run back to where he's standing.
I stand in front of him and look up in his eyes, wrapping my arms around his neck.
I look down at his lips. I've been wanting to kiss these lips forever.
He notices what I'm doing.
I pull his neck closer, bringing his face closer to mine.
And before I know it, our lips touch.
I've never wanted this so bad in my life.
I kiss him, pulling my hands back just holding his head. Pushing harder.
I don't want to let go.
So I turn him around and push him on the bed, not disconnecting our lips at all.
He kisses back, probably wanting to kiss me too.
I let go, pressing my forehead in his.
"I love you so much, you don't understand. I've wanted to do that forever." I say, tearing up. "I'm in love with you."
"Me too." He says, looking in my eyes.
I lean in and press my lips on his again.