my oh my - richie tozier

I sit at my desk in my room doing homework. School has lately been stressing me out. For about two things. One, just school work. And two, me falling for the trash mouth of the school.
I shouldn't be falling for him either. In fact, my mom hates me about it. He's not even allowed 10 feet from the house.
I feel bad because I really like him.
"Jenna." I hear my door open harshly.
I look over and see my mom in a rage.
"What's wrong?" I ask confused.
"Why is Richard here?" My mom asks me. "I told you, he's not allowed here at all."
"Why do you hate him so much?" I ask her.
"He's not a good kid." He says.
"Where is he?" I ask, standing up off my chair.
"At the front door. Just tell him to go." She says.
"He's my friend mom. I'll tell him to go for your sake." I say.
I walk past her and walk over to the front door where Richie stands, standing on the brim. Him wearing his signature Hawaiian shirt and jeans. With his glasses on.
"Hey Richie..." I lean against the corner of the wall. "What are you doing here?"
"I just thought I'd stop by cause I was on my way home with my bike." Richie says. He looks behind me to see my mom standing there with her arms crossed. "I'm guessing she doesn't like me very much."
"Eh, I don't care what she thinks." I say, glancing at her. "Your my friend, not hers."
"You should care." My mom comments. "I don't like you around him."
"And why don't you like him? Why isn't he a good kid?" I ask her. "Explain."
"Well... he swears. And he does bad stuff." She says.
"Tragic." I laugh.
"Tell him to go now." She huffs.
I turn back to Richie. You know what? I'm gonna show her what she wouldn't like to see.
I smirk at her before holding Richie's shoulders and firmly but softly kissing his lips. Feeling his glasses press on my face.
My mom gasps as I hold it for a few more seconds before l let go.
"Come on." I glare at my mom while grabbing Richie's hand and walking into my room.