"Thank you" I whisper, and he smiles warmly in response, nodding. "I'll see you around".

I watch as Niall walks away and hesitantly hobble beside Harry. "What just happened?" I ask him. His actions seemed so...gentle... So seductive, but his eyes spoke differently. They appeared to be challenging, angry even. Did he have a problem with me speaking with Niall? Maybe he didn't like me calling him names for once... Who knows? Harry's personality and constant mood changes confuses me more than anything in this world.

No less or more than what I would expect, Harry doesn't reply to my question. He just continues walking until we eventually arrive out the front of his tent. He pulls the door open and flicks his head, motioning for me to enter first. This seems a bit suspicious so I'm a bit hesistant but decide to be brave and just do as he's ordering. I have no reason to be scared of him... right?
The tent is dark inside and I decide to stay still until Harry instructs me otherwise. I wait until i hear the familiar sound of a match being lit and watch as he lights up the lantern on his dresser, allowing the tent to be engulfed with light. I continue to watch him as he digs through his drawers and pulls out some black material and a small black bag.

"Come here" He orders. Half of me wants to be defiant just to be smart towards him for his constant pestering but I'm far too exhausted so I oblige, moving closer.
As I get closer I realise that the black material appears to be a piece of clothing and look towards Harry's face questionably.

"Am I supposed to follow..? I-"

"Be quiet and put this on. I'll even turn around for you this time" Harry cuts me off by holding the material out to me and I take it from him, examining it when he turns around.
It's a dress. An extremely short dress which lands a little above mid thigh and appears to be extremely tight. My Mother would throw me out into the streets if she ever saw me dressed like this.

"I've never worn something like this in my entire life! I don't know what you expect me to-"

Harry interrupts me once again with an annoyed grumble, "Just hurry up and put it on".

Huffing, and having no clue as to what he intends to do once I'm in this dress, I manage to pull my current clothing off whilst balancing on one leg the entire time. I truly am amazing myself more and more every day. I slip the dress over my head and pull the tight fabric down and over my curves. To my surprise it's a perfect fit and isn't as short as I anticipated.

"Now what?" I ask, and eye Harry skeptically as he turns around and rakes his eyes over my figure. Automatically as if defending myself, I cover myself up with my hands and Harry rolls his eyes in response.
I watch as he makes his way back to the dresser and picks the small black bag up in his hand.

"I assume you know how to do your own makeup?" He passes the bag to me and I immediately identify it as a makeup bag.

"Sure" I shrug, "But what's the meaning of all of this? Are you planning to doll me up and then put me on stage for your men as sexual entertainment? Or is your plan to doll me up just to dig me a grave and bury me alive?"

Harry takes a stride towards me and I can feel his breath on my face as he speaks, "Do you really think that low of me? Using you as sexual entertainment for my men? That was never a part of my plan and never will be in a million years", Harry shakes his head but then smirks, "But... burying you alive...? Now that sounds like a plan I would agree to!"

My breath hitches in my throat, I know he's joking. That's just Harry's sense of humour. His cold, dark sense of humour.

"Quit your theories and come over here" Harry walks over to a little table in the corner of the tent with a small mirror stationed on top of it and a chair. "You can do your makeup, but I will only allow 20 minutes. We're on a tight schedule tonight".