epilogue

7 years later...

"Taehyung, Jimin. You both ready?", Jungkook said into the earpiece. This was probably one my scariest missions. We were going after a sex trafficker on the bare street.

"Yeah, we are", I answered for me and Jimin as we started walking towards the dude who was smoking a cigarette and counting the money in his hand. Another dude walked up to him and the two bad hoods on, making them look even sketchier than they already are.

"Get 'em tiger.", Jungkook said to me and I gained more confidence.

"Oh, they're really handsome.", We put on our acting faces and caught the attention of the men.

"Oh, what do we have here?", he took the cigarette out of his mouth and bit his lip. The other one looked at us up and down.

"Two boys, out here, all alone. Wearing those tight shorts.", the one with the cigarette went to me, while the other one went to Jimin.

I smelled his cigarette breath and cringed, "You  fellas look interested, hm?", Jimin bit his bottom lip.

"We should take you babies home.", he groped my ass and I heard Jungkook growl on the earpiece.

"Hm.. I like the sound of that.", I looked at Jimin and nodded my head discreetly.

"Y'know what i love about you guys?", Jimin asked quietly and traveled his hand on the dude's chest.

"What is that baby?"

"How you're about to get your asses beat.", before the man could even do anything, Jimin nailed him in the crotch, and I kneed the other one in the gut.

"Come on boys!", I heard Jeongguk command.

"You bitches!", one of them tried to swing on my, but I easily ducked him and kicked him i the neck, making him collapse.

Jungkook and the boys showed up, ready. Yoongi and Jungkook pulled out their guns, shooting the men in the temple.

Blood poured out onto the cement. "Jin, you know what to do."

Jin pulled out his spray paint bottle and did his job. Another mission, successful.

"I'm proud of you baby.", Jungkook kissed my forehead.

"I should have blown off his hand too.", I heard Yoongi say to Jimin, who laughed.

"Let's go home.", Hoseok smiled.

—-

Jungkook's P.O.V

Today is the day. I've been dreaming of this day and I couldn't have been happier.

"Jungkook has been in a smiley mood all day.", Hoseok observed as we stepped inside the house.

"Maybe. Oh, boys, I need to talk to you.", everyone started coming to me, but i gently stopped Taehyung.

"Not you baby. I need to talk to them in the meeting room."

"Why can't I go?", he looked at me confused.

"You just can't. It's a secret. K?", I kissed his forehead and he nodded, going sit down.

I walked with the rest of the boys in the meeting room,

"Guys, we have to be quiet.", I sternly said.

"Why?", Jimin asked and crossed his arms.

I took a deep breath, "I wanna propose to Tae."

They all gasped and Jin exclaimed, "Really?!"

"Shhh! But, yeah really.", I shushed him.

"Oh my god! I'm so happy for you both!", Hoseok smiled.