50

Taehyung's P.O.V

"No!", my pained voice echoed through the house once I saw Jungkook's blood.

"No, no no!", I dropped on my knees and pressed on his chest.

"Jungkook, stay with me! Please!", I sobbed and looked around for help.

The one who shot him was Ty, who ran off to who knows where.

"You're not leaving me Jungkook! I can't lose you too!", I screamed and shook him.

"Tae..", he coughed out.

"Jungkook.", I could barely see since my eyes were clouded with tears.

"Here is a cloth! Put pressure on his chest Tae!", Jin came from downstairs with a thick towel.

I pressed it on his chest, while the boys looked around for nursing equipment.

We couldn't drive him back, it would be too late.

"You really made me happy Tae..", Jungkook weakly smiled.

"Stop! You're not dying! You c-can't leave us!", I pushed onto the towel.

"I love you.", a tear went down on his cheek and I repeatedly shook my head.

"You're not dying!", more tears rolled down.

"I know how to do this! The nurse taught me a few things! Move over Tae, I'll save him.", Jin came with a kit and tore open Jungkook's shirt.

His eyes slowly closed and I sobbed even harder, as Jimin came to consult me.

Jungkook was sitting on the same bed Jimin was on when he got shot.

Namjoon said we should drive to Ji-eun so she could heal him.

Jin started took the bullet out in the car and kept the cloth on his chest.

We brought him to Ji-eun and she immediately started the procedure.

I was a mess. My body was trembling and I felt lost.

He has to be ok.

He's been shot before, but he has to be ok.

I need him.

I started to cry again and I put my head on Jimin's shoulder, who also had a few tears going down his cheeks.

If Jungkook wasn't ok...

I don't know how i would go on.