4

"Talk to me."

"I don't know what to talk about."

Jungkook and Tae were at the coffee shop, sitting across from each other in a little booth.

Jungkook sat back comfortably, as Tae stir his straw around in his iced latte.

"Just say what you like to do. It's not that hard. You shy or something?"

"I am not shy."

"You act like it. You're kind of boring me."

"Ok dick face. I like hanging with my friends, making coffee, and whatever. It just has to be fun. And just because you're a mafia leader, doesn't mean you can walk over me.", Tae leaned back.

"Y'all act like being in the mafia is a bad thing."

"It is! Y'all are criminals."

"It's fun. I get away with anything."

"Have you ever-"

"I kill with no mercy Taehyung. Doesn't matter who."

"What about kids?"

Jungkook didn't say anything and just shrugged.

"How did you get in? How did all of this happen? And why do you have all of those tattoos? What about your family?"

"Let's save those questions for later. So, that short one, how does he know all about our mafia?"

"His name is Jimin. And he got interested in them when he saw some video on YouTube. So, he did some research."

"Hm."

"Actually, he hasn't texted me or called. I wonder what happened.", Tae checked his phone.

"Prob sleeping. Leave him."

Jungkook checked his phone when he got a notification from Namjoon, saying they need to get a snitch.

He got up and grabbed Tae's hand, "Let me drive you home."

They got in the car and Jungkook started the engine.

"Tell me."

"Tell you what?", Jungkook glanced at him and put his eyes back on the road.

"How you got in the mafia and stuff. What about your family?"

"Alright I'll tell you. Me and the other members in my mafia have been buddies since babies. Our parents all knew each other since college and we've had that special bond. But, we all started to distance from each other. Why? No clue. When i was young, my dad killed my mom. I never thought he would do that. My mom was who I loved the most. He fucking tortured her for no reason and i had to watch all of that. And after? He just ran away. Didn't say anything to me. I had to basically raise myself since I didn't want to bother my bros. I was in gangs. I did drugs. All of that. And I ended up being the mafia leader. To this day, if I ever see my father, I'm killing him. On sight."

"I'm really sorry, Jungkook...", Tae looked at him with sympathy.

"Yeah don't be. I haven't cried in years, I'm fine."

"You have to let your emotions out. Or you'll always retort to violence. And your own mother... that must have been tough. I'm sorry, again."

"It's cool. Plus, I got my bros."

"What about a girlfriend? Or boyfriend? I'm sorry, you just seem straight to me."

"I'm bi. And I don't do relationships."

"Why?"

"Think about it. Mafia. Relationships? Don't mix."

"I think it's cute.", Tae said quietly.

"Getting made a target is cute?", Jungkook looked at him weirdly.

"Not like that. It's just- never mind."

"If you wanna fuck, just let me know.", Jungkook winked and Tae rolled his eyes.

"So you're that type of guy.", Tae gave him a look and the car came to a halt after he realized they were at his apartments.

"What type of guy?"

"The one who just wants to fuck."

"That's all I know how to do."

"Have you ever kissed someone before?", Tae asked curiously and stared at his lips.

"Duh."

"But did you really mean it? With passion and not with lust?"

"Why don't you let me try?"

Jungkook leaned in, Tae doing the same, but before Jungkook could kiss those lips Tae pulled away sharply.

"I can't.. bye Jungkook.", he opened the door and ran inside his apartment.

Jungkook looked confused and then shrugged, as he started the engine and drove away.

"Hey Chim.", he got inside the apartment and saw his best friend sitting on the couch, most likely texting someone.

"Hey.", he continued to text.

"Who ya texting? A boyyyy?"? Tae teased.

Jimin rolled his eyes and smiled, "Shut up."

"Why did I even ask that? You never talk to boys.", Tae laughed.

Jimin stopped typing and looked up from his phone, "What? What is that supposed to mean?"

Tae noticed his facial expression, "No I didn't mean that-"

"Because I can't pull boys like you do everyday right? Yeah I understand exactly what you meant.", Jimin walked to his room and closed the door.