35

Taehyung's P.O.V

Every part of my body was sore.

We've been doing weights and shit since 6:45 in the morning to 1 in the afternoon.

I collapsed on the gym mat and Jungkook, Hoseok, and Jin surrounded me.

"I hate all of you with a passion.", I spoke out.

"It's not that bad Tae.", Hoseok said.

"Not bad?! I can barely walk and I feel all flimsy.", I sat up and winced.

"Your muscles are getting stronger though.", Jin commented.

"Tomorrow we're doing cardio so be ready.", Jungkook said and I widened my eyes.

"Cardio?! Ugh..", I groaned.

"Jimin is done too. You can go get lunch in the kitchen. We have to go train.", Jungkook ignored my sentence.

"Can you carry me?", I looked up at Jungkook.

"No."

"Please."

"You can walk."

"Please Jungkoookkk.", I whined and he finally complied.

He stood in front of me, "Get on my back."

I used the rest of the strength I had and got up to get on his back.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and felt the soreness spread throughout my body.

"You guys go upstairs. I'll bring him to the kitchen."

Hoseok and Jin nodded and walked out, as Jungkook brought me to the kitchen.

He sat me in a chair and I saw Jimin already sitting down, eating a salad with a pork chop.

"We're gonna go train. You two eat and rest.", Jungkook announced and walked out of the kitchen.

"I have never been so sore.", I looked at Jimin.

"I know. I had to run. I did about 100 jump 'n jacks. I did a lot of sit-ups and push-ups. Burpees, running in place, everything.", Jimin drank some water.

"What?! That sounds horrible.", I whined.

"What did you do?"

"Mostly weights. But those things are heavy."

He nodded and leaned back in his chair, "I honestly can't walk."

"Same."

Jungkook's P.O.V

By the time me and the boys were finished training, it was about 6:00 at night.

I ran a lot and mostly did weights, building up my muscle. We also worked with guns and knives, so our skill can get better.

Since my father is probably planning and thinking of ways to attack us, we have to be ready.

And i feel like i've been falling behind.

Love can sure distract you.

I walked back into the dark black room and turned on the lights, with the severely injured male still tied up, sitting in the chair.

His head was down and I walked to him, picking up his head to make sure he was still alive.

He was.

"Want to tell me more?", I questioned.

"F-Fuck... Y-You.", he spat and I slowly shook my head.

"Tsk... bad response.", I made my way over to the big tool box and grabbed my black gloves on top. I then grabbed my dagger and nails/hammer.

"You got a choice. Either i put nails in both of your hands, I use my hammer on your feet, or I stab you with my dagger. Which one?"

"Y-You're going to pay for this Jeon... your father will come.. and t-those boys... we will get them. We'll end you...", he ignored my question and I rolled my eyes.

"So what I'm hearing is, you want all of this to happen to you? Ok. Sounds good to me.", I shrugged and started doing what I came to do.

To sum it up, there was a lot of screaming..