20

Taehyung's P.O.V

About two hours later, Jungkook went upstairs to go take a shower and change.

Jin cooked and yelled, "Lunch!"

"I'll help you down.", I told Jimin and he nodded.

He slowly sat up and held his stomach.

When he stood up, he wobbled, and I wrapped my arm around his waist, and put his arm around my shoulders.

"Lord, please don't let us fall down the stairs.", I prayed and Jimin snorted.

We slowly walked down to find black bean noodles on the table.

I sat Jimin down on the seat, and I sat down next to him.

The rest of the boys piled in.

Jin fixed our plates, and since no one was saying anything, me and Jimin said at the same time, "thank you Jin."

He put his hand over his heart and smiled, "Thank you! You two are my favorites now. These baboons over here never say thank you.", he pointed the spoon at each one of them.

"Oh chill out Jin. You know we love you.", Hoseok took a bite of his food.

"Shut up Hoseok. Anyway, I'm going to ask you both questions. Since I already know how Jimin and Yoongi met with Yoongi's stupid self, how did you and Jungkook meet, Taehyung?", Jin asked curiously.

I glanced at Jungkook, "Um.. he just came into my coffee shop to get a latte. And then he kept on coming."

"That's probably when Jungkook got me the wrong latte.", Namjoon mumbled and they all laughed.

"that's cute.", Jin commented.

"How did you and Namjoon start dating?", Jimin asked.

"Nooo, why did you ask? Now, he's gonna-", Hoseok started but Jin covered his mouth with his hand.

"I'm so glad you asked. Me and Namjoon have actually been dating for a while. Before we got into this mafia, we were high school sweethearts. I never had parents. Or if I did, I never knew them. I was an orphan my whole life. And Namjoon's parents were really.. evil. But, here's the juicy part, we pretended to not date so we could stay in the mafia with Jungkook. We didn't know if he would support relationships-"

"And I walked in on them getting it on, on the fucking couch.", Jungkook rubbed his forehead and I smiled.

"Shh! But yeah, he walked in on us and we were freaking out. Jungkook was just like you could have told me. But, he was cool about it. Because, we're both in the mafia.", Jin continued and me and Jimin nodded.

"So.. if an outside person and a mafia person tried to date... what would happen?", I asked and they gave me a sad look.

"Usually, that outside person won't turn out so great.", Namjoon answered.

"What do you mean?", Jimin asked.

"Basically, you would get hurt. Like we've said before. You two are weaknesses. And you're at a great risk of getting hurt.", Hoseok added.

"And these are highly trained dudes. They'll ambush you both.", Yoongi said.

"So... you're telling us we're trapped in here?", I put my fork down and processed this.

"Not necessarily. You just can't go out on your own.", Jin shrugged.

"Or hang out with friends.", Jungkook looked at me.

I scoffed, "So we're hostages?"

"Tae..", Jimin tried to calm me down but I was getting annoyed.