34

Taehyung's P.O.V

"The last time I actually worked out was like a year ago, I hope you know this.", I told Jungkook as we laid down in the bed, with only the lamp on.

"You're gonna do fine. We're just preparing you guys.", he looked at me as we leaned against the board.

"Why exactly do we need preparing? You guys can protect us."

He sighed and picked me up, making me yelp, and placed me on his lap.

"Because not all of the time I'm going to be protecting you. Things happen in the mafia world. And i'm sorry i brought you into this, but that's how it is in here. And if we can't protect you at the moment, it would be great if you guys can know how to fend for yourselves and you know.. fight back.", he rubbed my thigh.

"But you're supposed to protect me.", I pouted.

"I will. But it would help if you could protect you too. And, if i not make it.."

I kissed his lips and pulled away, "Stop it. Why do you keep bringing that up?"

"I don't know. I just feel like not everything will go in my favor. And i'll get hurt. Badly."

"You won't Jungkook. You've never been badly injured before right?"

He shrugged, "Eh. Got shot some times.Got stabbed. Concussions. Nothing major though."

"Jesus Jungkook. You're experienced. I'm sure nothing big will happen to you. So, please don't think like that.", I rubbed his bare chest with my thumb, since Jungkook always slept with no shirt on.

"Ok, I won't. You should get some rest. Gotta wake you up early.", he held my hips.

"I am not a morning person.", I grumbled and he chuckled.

"You'll get used to it."

I got off his lap and laid my head on the pillow, him doing the same.

I scored closer to him and scooted down so I can put my head on his chest.

"You're so buff.", I rolled my eyes and hit his chest.

"Oh shush.", he circled his arms around me and it wasn't long until I fell asleep.

"Wake up boys!", I jolted up awake to the sound of Jungkook's voice booming through the walls.

I rubbed my eyes and squinted in the bright light.

There's no way I slept for 8 hours. It felt like 30 minutes.

Jungkook came back in the room and he snickered at me, "Oh you're awake."

I gave him a look, "Yeah because I couldn't at all hear your loud ass."

"Keep being smart. I'm the one who's giving you the training.", he came and threw the covers off of me and I groaned.

"Get up."

"Can I please just get 30 more minutes?", my eyes were halfway open.

"Nope. Jimin is up, you can get up too.", he pulled my arm and I fell out of the bed.

I groaned and glared at him, "Ok, ok. I'm up!"

He smiled, satisfied, and walked by the door, "Be dressed in 5 minutes, then come down to the kitchen."

I rolled my eyes and went to my clothes, pulling out my black tights and oversized long sleeved yellow shirt.

I brushed my teeth, fixed my hair, and put on my strawberry chap stick.

I walked out of the room and went down to the kitchen.

I saw all of the boys and they had pancakes and raspberries with orange juice.

I sat down by Jimin and he was already eating.

"10 minutes guys.", Namjoon said and they walked in the living room.

"If I get rushed again, I'm going to snap.", Jimin said and I snorted.

"I know. I don't want to do this training.", I complained.

"At least it's helping us.", Jimin took a bite of his pancake.

10 minutes later...

Jimin went with Namjoon and Yoongi to a large room downstairs, and I followed Jin, Jungkook, and Hoseok to the gym upstairs.

I walked in to see all kinds of equipment, machines and a large mirror and mat.

"You guys use this?", I stared around in admiration.

"Yep. And today, we're going to be focusing on weights and stretching that body. You're really skinny Tae, and I want to help you get some more strength.", Jungkook said.

"Hey, it's not my fault that my body is like this. I didn't ask for it.", I defended and crossed my arms.

"I don't care. I love your body. And I mean it.", he came up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Ahem! Training?", Hoseok rolled his eyes.

Jungkook cleared his throat and pulled away, "Right. Tae how much can you bench?"

"Huh?", I have never been more confused.

"Never mind. Come here.", Jungkook called and I stood by him next to some little things that looked like boobs with huge nipples.

"What is that?"

"That is dumb bells. It's not that heavy. Only 20 pounds on each dumbbell.", Jin answered and I stared at them.

"Try to lift them."

I bent down and tried to pick them up but I failed, badly.

I huffed, "yeah I suck."

Jungkook sighed, "We got some work to do."

Jimin's P.O.V

Running has never been a problem for me.

I used to run away from home, because of my "dad".

Whenever I ran, he would always find me, so I just taught myself to run faster.

I guess I'm good at it.

Yoongi and Namjoon told me to run around the large room until they told me to stop.

"Ok, done!", Namjoon looked at his watch and I dragged myself to them and fell on the floor, catching my breath.

"Cardio is good Jimin. I know it's going to be a little hard because of your wound, but it's been a month and you've improved. Plus, the cardio will make you stronger.", Yoongi said.

"Yeah it makes me tired too."

"Come on. We're not done.", Yoongi held out his hand to help me up and I threw my head back, groaning.

I accepted his hand and he scooped me up.

"Let's just get this over with."