30

"You're special to me too, Yoongs."

"I am?"

"Yeah."

"No one has ever told me that before.", he looked down and I interlocked my hand into his.

"Now, I'm here.", we both smiled and enjoyed each other's presence.

Taehyung's P.O.V
skip time to night time

I don't care what the boys said. I will find out more about Jungkook.

He said he broke things off because he wants to protect me, but i don't understand. I'm in the mafia house. I'm going to already be protected.

There's more to the story that I don't know.

I don't care if I would have to bug them about it all night, I needed to know.

"Jimin! Taehyung!", I heard Jungkook's voice call.

I stepped out of the room and saw Jimin close his door after him.

"Why is he calling us?", Jimin asked me and I shrugged.

We walked downstairs and followed Jungkook's voice as he led us to a storage room.

"Taehyung, your clothes. Jimin, your clothes.", he handed the hangers of clothes to us and we both widened our eyes at the sight.

It was short Jean shorts, a grey crop top, and converse white shoes.

"I am not wearing this.", I observed the clothes.

"You got to.", Jungkook said back.

Jimin sighed, "Anything else?"

"No. You both go get dressed. We'll be waiting downstairs to see how it fits.", Jungkook walked out and me and Jimin did the same.

"I'm going to look like a hooker.", Jimin whispered to me and I chuckled in agreement.

--

After trying on the clothes, and me putting on my strawberry chap stick, me and Jimin walked out of our rooms and looked at each other.

"Not looking to bad TaeTae."

"Not so bad yourself."

"Wait, I have something else that would make us look even better.", Jimin got excited and went into his room to grab two sets of earrings.

(Basically think of the earrings Tae wore in DNA.)

We put them on and walked downstairs.

As soon as the boys heard us, they turned around and their expressions were surprising.

"Woah.", Yoongi licked his lips.

"It's ok, I guess.", I shrugged and covered my bear, flat stomach by crossing my arms.

"You guys can work it though.", Hoseok complimented.

I looked at Jungkook to see his expression, but he had something unreadable on his face.

Like he remembered something not too pretty.

He stood up, "I need to go to the bathroom."

I looked at him weirdly as he left, and thought.

Maybe those two seducers had something to do with it.

Maybe Jungkook thought about the outfits, making him think of the-

I am a genius.

"After he's done, we're leaving. Are you two ready?", Jin asked us.

"I guess. But you're sure they won't get into our shorts, right?", Jimin wanted to make sure.