58⚠️

Taehyung's pov

You know how things just happen out of no where?

That is exactly what's happening right now.

I was on top of Jungkook, who didn't have a shirt on.

I was making out with him.. then things got really heated.

Jungkook pulled my shirt off, causing us to break apart our kiss, but we soon continued.

"Jungkook, i think i'm ready..", i sat up and sat on his crouch, causing him to grunt.

He placed his hands on my waist, "Are you sure? I don't want to-"

"Yes. All i want is you right now.", i ran my fingers down his toned body.

"Ok baby.", he groped my ass and we switched our positions.

My legs were on either side of his body and he was between my thighs, taking off my shirt.

He kissed me passionately, but also filled with lust.

"Off.", i mumbled and tugged at his pants. He sat up and pulled off his pants, leaving him only in his boxers.

He palmed my dick through my pants and i let out an airy moan, holding onto his body tighter. He moved his head down and kissed into my neck, making hickeys all over.

"hmph~", i moaned out and i felt him smile against my skin.

He went down and pulled off the rest of my clothes, leaving me fully naked. I tugged at his boxers and eventually pulled them off.

We were both completely naked and I felt a little embarrassed. His body was so perfect and toned. I felt... like a piece of paper. I saw his dick sprang up and there's no way that monster is going to fit in me.

I covered my face, but he pulled my hands away.

"you.", he kissed my lips.

"Are.", he kissed my tummy.

"Perfect. Nothing less.", he kissed my inner thigh and i giggled.

Jungkook makes me feel good, more than anybody else ever would have.

"That's not going to fit, Jungkook."

"Oh, it will.", he smirked and pumped it.

I thought of an idea and sat up, then i pushed him on the bed underneath me.

I got on his legs and held his dick in my hand slowly pumping it up and down.

He moaned and threw his head back as I increased my pace.

I placed my mouth over his tip and swirled my tongue over it, which caused him to let out shaky groans.

I then took it into my mouth and slowly slid down. That thing was big. I started to gag when i took the whole thing.

"There ya go..", he arched his back and i bobbed my head faster.

Once i was done, i pulled my mouth off with a pop and crawled onto his lap.

"Oou, is Taehyung going to ride me?", Jungkook smirked and admired my body.

"Maybe."

I lifted myself up and positioned myself on his member, slowly sliding down.

I groaned as his member slid deep into me and I took a shaky breath as I sat back down onto it.

I placed my hands on his abs and he rubbed my thighs.

"it's so big Gguk..", i moaned.

"You got this baby.", he massaged my ass and I started to move.

I started riding and I knew he was enjoying this. I felt so much pleasure and i felt like i couldn't get enough of it.

I went faster, but eventually i started getting tired.

Jungkook took control by gripping my waist and thrusting me up and down.

"You feel so good..", Jungkook licked his lips.

"I'm gonna-"

I came on Jungkook's stomach and panted heavily, and that's when i felt his cum flow inside of me.

I got off of him and collapsed on the bed.

"That was amazing.", Jungkook chuckled and I closed my eyes.

"If i'm sore tomorrow, you'll know why.", i started dozing off and i peacefully went to sleep with Jungkook's arms wrapped around me.