41

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Tae!", I took a step towards him but he went back.

"No. Y-You said you killed my mom. I-Is that true?", his voice was trembling and his body was shaking.

"Tae.."

"Is it true?!", his lips quivered.

I put my head down. I couldn't look him in the eyes, "Yes.."

He gasped and I looked up to see him covering his mouth, tears streaming down his face.

He ran up the stairs and slammed the door to the room, and I rubbed my forehead.

"Fuck..", I cursed and ran up the stairs after him.

I opened the door to our room and saw him pacing back and forth, sobbing.

"Tae.", I softly called and closed the door.

"Why?! Why would you take away the only person I had?!", he screamed at me and it hurt me to see him like this.

"I-I didn't know it was your mom until the news.."

"Why the fuck did you kill her in the first place?! She was my mother Jungkook!", his tears continued to fall down like a river and I had to use all of my strength to hold back the tears that were about to come down.

"She killed a couple of our men, stole our money, and supported my father after he killed my mother.", I admitted.

He took a shaky breath, "You all knew. You saw me crying my heart out. And you didn't tell me?! It was you. You lied to me for months Jungkook!"

"I'm sorry.."

"No.. W-What did she at least say before you shot her?"

I gulped, "She said she was just trying to spend time with her son... She wanted me to give her time to say goodbye but I killed her before she finished her sentence."

He looked at me horrified, like I was monster.

How I never wanted him to look at me.

He collapsed on the floor and sobbed.

My heart ached for me to hold him, but I knew he would just push me away.

"The boy I love.. killed my own mother. You lied to me... You monster!", he screamed at me and continued to cry.

And there was nothing I could do.

"I-"

"Just get out. Get out, Jungkook.", he shook his head and held himself.

"Tae-"

"Get out!", he yelled and I bit my lip.

"Ok."

I walked out of the room and sulked, as I went downstairs.

"I am so sorry Kook.", Yoongi apologized.

"No, it's my fault. I should have told him from the very beginning. He fucking hates me.", my tear managed to find it's way out of hiding and fell down on my cheek.

"I feel horrible.", Jin said and looked down.

Jimin walked out of the bathroom and stopped when he saw all of the sulks on our face.

"What's wrong? I heard yelling."

I gulped, "Jimin..."

"What? What happened?", he looked around and none of us answered him.

"Yoongi?", he looked at Yoongi and he put his head down.

"I-I... I killed Tae's mother. It was me this whole time.", I admitted and he widened his eyes in horror.

"You're lying. You have to be lying. There's no way you all wouldn't have told us and..", he looked around but no one made eye contact.

"You killed her. And none of you told us?!", his tears went down and he stared at all of us.

"I am so sorry Jimin.", Yoongi said.

"And you of all people. You tell me e-everything. I should have known better than to mess with a gang full of killers. Where is Taehyung?", he looked at me.

I looked upstairs and he ran up to our room.

I heard him knock on the door but there wasn't an answer.

"Jungkook!", Jimin called for me and I ran up.

"T-The door is locked and I don't hear anything!", he sobbed.

No...

I started to get worried and I told Jimin to stand back.

I used all of my strength and banged into the door, making it bust open.

We ran in and didn't see Taehyung anywhere.

But we did see the open window and the wind blowing onto the curtain.