32

Taehyung's P.O.V

As I was upstairs, you could hear the man's screaming echo throughout the house.

I would have just given up by now, but I guess he's a strong person.

The screaming died down, and there was silence afterwards.

Did he kill him?

Jungkook came into the room with his shirt bloody.

I stared at him wide eyed and he opened the door o the bathroom, "No i didn't kill him. And, I'm taking a shower."

I nodded and let him clean up.

About 30 minutes later, he came out with no shirt on, a towel wrapped around his neck, and grey sweatpants on.

He was about to walk downstairs but I stopped him by placing my hand on his broad chest.

"Stop. Sit, and listen.", I pointed at the bed and he rolled his eyes as he sat on the edge.

"What?"

"We need to talk."

"About what?"

"About this.", I made a motion between us.

"I already told you-"

"No. Let me talk. Jungkook, I didn't really expect for all of this to happen when they shot up our apartment. I didn't even dream that my best friend would get shot. I didn't even have a thought that I would fall for a mafia leader. But, all things happen for a reason. You were the only person who could cheer me up when I found out my mom got shot. Not even Jimin could do that. I am always worried about you, and I thought it was all going good until you just ended things. Jungkook, that hurt. Really bad. I wanted to be in your arms, but you ended things. And I know you guys cant have relationships, but I can't keep hiding how I feel. And I know that you have fallen for me too Jungkook. The way you protect me... I just know. But, you can't push me away and expect me not to say anything. I want you Jungkook. I want to know about you! I want to be with you. And I... I think I love you.", I let everything out.

Jungkook started at me without saying anything, and I got worried.

He then looked to the side, something he does when he doesn't want to speak.

I walked closer to him and turned his head.

"Please stop pushing me away.", I pleaded.

"I have fallen for you. But, i'm scared that i'm going to screw everything up.", his eyes were glossy and I sat next to him.

"Why? Why do you think that?"

"About 1 year ago, there were two seducers. Both boys. Both were amazing people. They had good skills, and were fun to talk to. I started catching feelings for one of them. He did too. It started out as us just fucking, but soon enough, we confessed to each other. We started dating, and I loved him. One of our rival gangs found out about us. And when we went on our next mission, the two of them didn't have a clue. We thought everything was going well. They were bringing the two men into a room and were doing just fine. But, I didn't see their guns. They threw the two off of them and shot them. In the temple. Plain like that. They died and I was too late. I don't want to deal with this again Tae. I don't want to be sad for months. I don't want the person I love to die because of me."

I stared at him in disbelief.

That's why when those boys raped me, he stopped everything.

He was in love and had to deal with his lover being killed.

His mom. His lover. And he didn't have a dad.

He's been through hell and back.

I held his hands, "Jungkook, I am so sorry that happened. I didn't suspect you went through that. And i'm sure he was a loving person. But, that won't happen to me. I know these guys, and you, will protect me. I won't let you get hurt again."

He pulled me into a hug.

"I'm sorry Tae.", I felt a tear go on my shoulder.

"You can cry, Gguk. And it's ok. Nothing is your fault.", I rubbed his back.

He pulled away and stared at my lips.

He placed his hands on the back of my neck and locked his lips with mine.

I kissed him back and let the kiss continue on its passionate route.

I pulled away to stare into his eyes, and he put his forehead to mine.

"I love you Taehyung."