56

Taehyung's P.O.V

"Well hello there.", he smirked.

"So you run away and then find your way at Jungkoook's doorstep? Wow..", I tried to show I was not scared.

"Oh, shut up. Here's what's going to happen. You're going to go in the house and bring Jungkook out. And maybe, just maybe, I won't put a bullet in your head.", he grinned.

"So you still choose to follow you father's ways after all of that happened? He's dead-"

"Because you killed him. You fucking bastard. I should end your life right now."

"You won't. Because you're scared."

"I'm not scared of anything.", he was shocked and I could tell because he almost dropped his gun, but got back on top of his guard.

"All you want is to be loved. But you will never get that, won't you? You don't have a mother. You don't have a father."

"Shut the fuck up, Taehyung!", I was getting to him.

I gulped and continued, "That's why you hate Jungkook so much. His father raised him, instead of you. You didn't get to feel that love. So you take it out on other people. But, you want to make your father so proud. So maybe, just maybe, he'll show you that love that you missed out on."

I saw his hands starting to tremble and he tried to show that I wasn't affecting him, but it was obvious.

"Ty, i didn't ask for any of this to happen. But i'm in love with a mafia leader. I live with the mafia and my best friend. But, honestly, I wouldn't trade any of this for the world. My mother was taken from me too. My father.. I don't have one. Hell, i don't even know the guy. I know what it feels like to not have that family love in your life. But making other people miserable is not the answer. So i'm begging you. Please. Put down the gun and we'll help you."

I guess this was wrong. I guess I was supposed to fight Ty.

But i rather be wrong in this instance.

He cocked the gun, still shaking, but i didn't change my stance.

I wasn't scared, but determined. Determined that I could change him.

I saw his thumb on the trigger, but he couldn't do it.

He shot the gun at the empty space behind him, and broke down on his knees.

I did it.

Hoseok and Namjoon bust through the door,

"What the fuck?! Ty?!", Namjoon was about to take care of him but I placed my hands on his chest.

"No! Please trust me on this one. I know what i'm doing-"

"Tae, we have to kill him! You are not in the mafia. You don't know how this works.", Hoseok argued.

"I don't care about that! He's in pain and I want to help him. I'm bringing him inside."

"Like hell you are.", Hoseok took out his gun and got ready to shoot Ty, who was looking about done with life anyway.

"Shoot him and you shoot me. Then Jungkook will fucking kill you. I'm asking you both to let me do the right thing and help him. Please guys."

They both looked at each other before sighing.

"This better be worth it. Bring him in, but I'm getting Jungkook. Hoseok, make sure Ty doesn't do anything.", Namjoon went back inside the house.

I helped Ty get up and brought him in the house, having him sit in a chair in the dining room.

"Jungkook is going to kill you.", Hoseok said to me.

"I'm doing the right thing, I know it."

Not even 5 seconds after, I heard running down the stairs and saw Jungkook's gun in view.

"Get the fuck out. Right now.", he had an angry glare.

His hair was still wet from his shower, and he had on a black shirt with black sweatpants.

"Jungkook-"

"No. Tae, are you crazy?! You don't go outside by yourself! You could have gotten hurt. And why the fuck did you two let him out? God, just listen to me!", Jungkook walked closer to me.

"I'm sorry, ok? But, this is a good thing. We have to help him."

"This has to be a joke.", Jungkook scoffed.

"It's not."

"I'm killing him.", he pointed his gun at Ty but I skillfully grabbed the gun out of his hand. I placed it on the table and looked at Jungkook.

"You're not. Just listen ok? All I want to do is help him. He's your half-brother. All he wants to do is be loved."

"Be loved? I've been wanting that my whole fucking life and look where i am."

"That's exactly my point! If i changed you, I can change him. He's miserable Jungkook. All i'm asking is for us three to talk. Alone."

Jungkook poked his inner cheek and motioned for Namjoon and Hoseok to leave the room.

"Thank you!", I kissed his cheek and he rolled his eyes.

He sat down across from Ty as I stood by the two.

"Ok. Ty, i know your past. I know how you feel. Talk to Jungkook. That's the only way this will all get better."

Ty moved his attention to Jungkook and spoke, "I'm jealous of you. You're a mafia leader. I'm not. You have someone who will love and take care of you forever, I don't. I don't have a mom, you did. It may have seemed that dad favored me, but he didn't. All he cared about was you, from the beginning to the end. That is killing you, of course, but his attention was always on you. He didn't even know i was his son. I'm sorry i took your boyfriend. I'm sorry I ruined shit. I just... I don't know, I just want to be done with all of this. I want to be free. I want to go to the beach, with someone, and just live life. But, i'm sorry Jungkook. I am."

Jungkook didn't say anything, but just tapped his foot on the floor.

"Jungkook?", I pushed, hoping to get an answer out of him.

He sighed, "I still don't trust you. But, i'm willing to fix things and make everything better. I didn't know I had a brother. When i saw you and that devil smirk, I already hated you. I know we're brothers, so I... kind of forgive you."

I smiled. Jungkook was the type to not talk about his feelings or go into detail about them.

I was really proud of him.

Ty nodded and they both looked at me.

"Oh! Um, hug it out!"

They shook their heads and I groaned.

"C'mon. Now."

Jungkook stood up and so did Ty.

The two walked to each other awkwardly, before they pulled each other into some weird brohug.

Ty went to the front door and touched the door handle.

"Where are you going?", Jungkook asked.

"Away. I'm glad we um, cleared up things. I'm glad I can walk out of here mot having my father on my back. I'm going to try to change. But, i'll be back. Take care, little bro.", he walked out of the door.

Jungkook stared at the door before pulling me into his embrace.

"Jungkook?"

"Thank you. I love you."

I smiled and circled my arms around him, "I love you too baby."