43

Taehyung's P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around the room.

I didn't know where i was. Or how I got here.

There were men all around and I tried to move, but I was tied to a chair with chains.

They must have moved locations.

I noticed Jungkook's dad walking around with hands behind his back, observing his men.

Some were training, some were fighting.

"Oh you're up.", Jeon Pae smirked and came over.

"Untie me.", I ordered and he chuckled.

"No, no. I've been trying to get my hands on you. And I finally did. Why were you all alone on the street Taehyung?", he grinned, but it was sinister.

"None of your fucking business."

"Wait, let me guess. You finally figured out the truth.  Jungkook killed your mommy! That's why!", he mocked me.

My heart broke for the second time, "You.. knew too?"

"I know everything, boy. And i know you hate him. I do too. So, how about, you join us?"

"Fuck you and your gang. I'm tired of being hurt."

"Hm. I mean, it's your choice. You can stay with my son, be unhappy, and most likely get killed. Or come with us, where you get top of the notch training, no lying, and you'll get back at him. And you'll actually be safe."

I thought about his words.

No, I would never help these lunatics.

But I can't go back to Jungkook. I just can't.

I love him, but looking at him is not the same.

I inhaled and closed my eyes so my tears could roll down, "Ok."

Jimin's P.O.V

I held myself on the bed and thought about Taehyung.

When Taehyung gets hurt, I get hurt. When someone in his family gets hurt, I still get hurt.

It just shows how close we are to each other.

His mom may not have been the best, but she tried.

She let other things and people influence her, but she tried her best.

And I didn't even get to speak to her, for the last time.

I knew better than to get involved with the mafia. Our lives were perfectly fine before we got involved into this.

Tae worked at the coffee shop, he was happy, and didn't have to worry about someone killing him every second.

I was living life and just vibing, and now i'm like a hostage in a big ass house.

The door opened and I looked up, seeing it was Yoongi.

"Please go away Yoongi.", I avoided eye contact.

"Can we please talk?", he pleaded and I stood up.

"Ok, you stay in here. i'll go away.", I almost walked out of the door but he gripped my wrist.

"Yoongi."

"Please Jimin. "

I pursed my lips before sighing and stood in front of him.

"I am so sorry. We wanted to tell you guys, but we couldn't. Jungkook was falling for Taehyung and he didn't want Tae to hate him. It was all going good. And I... I didn't want you to see me like that. Like, a monster. You changed me, and I didn't want anything to ruin that."

My tears came back again and I shook my head, "I don't understand you guys. You love us. If you love us, then you would have told the truth. You would have told us the instant you knew it was his mom. You wouldn't let us suffer like this."

"It's what we do Jimin. We can't help that. We're the mafia. And in order to keep you two safe, we can't tell you everything."

"I don't fucking care about the mafia right now! You guys acted like nothing happened and you just let us suffer. And honestly, I'm so dumb. I knew what I was getting into when I got shot. I regret it. I regret speaking to Jungkook at the coffee shop. I regret looking at you in the alley. I regret everything! I wish i never fucking met you!"

Hurt flashed in his eyes, and my lips quivered.

I didn't regret meeting Yoongi... but i'm just so upset.

I thought he would storm out or yell at me, but instead, he pulled me into a hug.

I was surprised that i didn't pull away.

He let me cry into his shoulder, and rubbed my back.

"I'm sorry Jimin."

Jungkook's P.O.V

I went downstairs with Hoseok, Namjoon, and Jin to the meeting room.

I let Yoongi attend to Jimin since it was my fault all of this happened anyway.

I ruined my relationship, i didn't want to ruin theirs.

Hoseok started doing his thing on the computer with Namjoon, and Me and Jin watched.

"Got it! This is the-"

And at that moment a video went on all of the screens.

"What happened?", Jin gasped.

"I don't... I don't know. I think we got hacked.", Namjoon tried typing but the video started to play.

I saw my father. Taehyung was in the back, tied up, head down.

"Tae..", I whispered.

"Hey son! You're probably wondering what I'm doing? Well, I saw your boy toy walking on the street and I got Ty to pick him up. He looked real sad. You know why? Because you killed his mommy.", he fake pouted and I clinched my fists.

"You're not getting him back, Jungkook. He doesn't even want you back. But be prepared. You're going to wish you never messed with me."

I stared at Taehyung one last time before the screens went black.