6

Jungkook's P.O.V

"After I go to the coffee shop real quick, we'll go take care of that woman.", I told the guys as I put my carry on knife in my back pocket.

Doesn't hurt to be safe, right?

They all gave me a skeptical look. Jin crossed his arms and leaned against the wall, "You sure have been going there a lot. Something we should know about?"

I rolled my eyes. Just because I found some fun, doesn't mean I have to elaborate to them about it.

I don't ask about Namjoon and Jin's relationship, do I? I simply don't care.

"It's nunya. I'll be back.", I grabbed the keys and left.

As I walked to the car, a smile creeped on my face when I thought about the boy I was seeing.

--

I mentally groaned as I saw that Park dude talking to Taehyung at the counter.

Who even is he? Why is he even here?

I walked over there and leaned on one arm, as I smirked at Taehyung.

"Hey.", I nodded.

"Hey Jungkook.", Tae smiled and punched some numbers in.

I took a small glance at Park and saw him roll his eyes and leaned on his hand.

"Wanna hang out again?", I asked.

"Don't you have mafia shit to do? Tae is busy today after his shift.", Jimin sassily replied.

"I'm pretty sure I wasn't asking you, shorty.", I showed a tight smile.

"And I'm pretty sure I don't give a fuck. He's busy."

"I swear to-"

"Ok. Chim, chill. Please. Jungkook, I can't hang out today. My mother is back in town and we want to hang out. I've barely spent time with her as a child, so this is the only time I get.", he explained and I nodded.

"That's all I needed to hear. I'll call you.", I tapped the counter and left the store, not until I saw his blushing cheeks.

--

"She's been hacking us and taking our money.", Hoseok explained and pulled up a picture of the woman.

"So she's back in town. We have to get rid of her. She killed two of our men, and stole millions.", Namjoon added.

"She was the one who provided for my father after he left. After he killed my mother, he went with her. She knew about it and she didn't help at all. When I see her, I'm killing that bitch on sight.", I clenched my fists and thought about it.

"We have to be smart about this Jungkook. She is very smart and I'm pretty sure she knows what she's doing. She knows we know she's back in town. She wants us to go to her. She wants us to be in her trap.", Yoongi said.

"So we have to wait. How long?", I looked at Jin.

"Tomorrow."

"Really?! I can't go that long.", I rubbed my forehead.

"If you want us to be smart about this, then we have to do it tomorrow. Ok?", Jin looked at me and I gave him a nod in agreement.

It seems like every one I meet.

Everyone I see.

Helped my dad kill my mom.

And I won't let them get away with it.

Thank you guys for making me feel better.

i'm trying to be positive.

one of my friends took me to a café to go eat, and he cheered me up too.

we also vaped, which I shouldn't have done, but I just needed a stress reliever.

anyway, lemme go fix me some ramen.