1

"I don't have it!", the helpless man cried out as the mafia leader attacked his face again with the sock of rocks.

"I gave you your limit, Dave. And you still don't have my money?"

"Please! I need more time! I-I.."

"I-I?", Jungkook mocked.

"Please! My son needs me!"

"Guess you don't care about your son."

The man didn't have time to say anything else, before Jungkook hit the sock of rocks right in his throat.

He struggled to breathe as Jungkook watched, smirking.

His face turned purple, and before you know it, the man's eyes rolled to the back of his head.

"Hoseok. Clean this up.", Jungkook ordered and stretched out his hands.

"Damn. You sure got him huh?", Namjoon laughed and eyed the lifeless body.

"When I want my money, I mean it.", he shrugged and walked out of the room, with Yoongi, Jin, and Namjoon behind.

"Jungkook. We need to talk.", Jin placed his hand on his hip.

"Talk."

"Alone."

"Someone's in trouble.", Yoongi chuckled with Namjoon.

"He had a son, Jungkook.", Jin slapped his arm.

"So? He must not have gave a fuck about his son if he didn't want to pay my money in time."

"I know we're a mafia. But we don't have to be so-"

"Exactly. We're a mafia. This is who we are."

"You changed a lot since he killed your mother."

"Don't Jin."

"I know you miss her. We all do. But stop acting like a immature brat because of fucking money.", Jin walked away by his boyfriend and Yoongi.

Jungkook remembered the horrible things he had to watch.

He remembered what it felt like watching his mother getting killed by his own father.

"Mom!", young Jungkook cried out as she was getting punched, kicked,

everything.

"Why are you doing this?!", Jungkook screamed at his father.

His father just smiled and ended her suffering.

Shooting her in the temple.

He watched the blood gush out, and her dead body drop to the floor.

To this day, he wanted to avenge his mother.

His father ran after that. And he never came back.

But Jungkook is always ready if he does.

"What did Jin fuss at you about now?", Yoongi fakely pouted after noticing Jungkook's expression.

"Shut up before I put a bullet in your leg.", Jungkook pulled out the gun he had in his back pocket.

"Chill.", Yoongi stepped back.

"I needa clear my head. I'm going out-"

"Wait! Can you get me a iced latte?", Namjoon asked politely.

"Seriously?", Jungkook gave him a look.

"Please?"

"aight aight. I'll be back in a few."

Jungkook grabbed his keys off the rack and drove to the coffee shop.

--

"This place is always busy, TaeTae.", Jimin walked in and looked around as he sat on a stool in front of Tae's cashier.

"I know. No complaints. More money.", they both laughed.

They both turned their heads when they saw a boy dressed in all black walk in.

Jimin eyed the tatoos on his arm and widened his eyes.

"Tae.. he's in that mafia group!", Jimin whisper-shouted.

"How do you know?"

"Look at his arms."

Tae looked at the boy's arms and gasped.

"Shit he's coming. Be cool.", Jimin turned his head.

The boy walked up to Tae and stared at him for a good bit before asking, "You work here?"

"I mean.. my nametag is here and I am standing behind the cash register.."

Jungkook poked his cheek with his tongue in annoyance and leaned in, "Don't be smart. Get me a latte."

Jimin stared at the intimidating boy and rolled his eyes at his rudeness.

Tae gulped and turned around to fix it, and placed the latte on the counter.

"That will be $5.06."

Jungkook gave a $10 and before Tae started to get the change, Jungkook grabbed his hand and held it.

"Keep the change cutie."

Jimin and Tae's eyes went wide once they heard that, and Tae was frozen.

He winked and walked out of the shop with his latte, leaving them astonished.

"That mafia dude.. just called you cute.", Jimin stared.

"Wow.", Tae placed the 10 in the register.

--

As Jungkook pulled up to the mafia house, he couldn't get the boy's face out of his head. Of course he came upon cute people before, but there was something about him.

He walked inside the house and handed the latte to Namjoon but Namjoon gave an annoyed expression.

"I said iced!"

"What?"

"I said an iced latte.", Namjoon placed it in the freezer.

"I wasn't focused. Suck it up. You'll be ok.", Jungkook sat on the couch and ran his hands through his hair.

"What got little Gguk all distracted? A boy? A girl?", Hoseok teased.

"An alien? A giraffe? A shawty?", Yoongi also teased.

Jungkook threw a knife he had into the wall, in between Hoseok and Yoongi's heads.

They both stared at him wide-eyed.

He got up and walked to his office, slamming the door.

That boy..

His lips, his beautiful eyes, his curly locks..

Jungkook couldn't stop thinking about him.

He had to go back there tomorrow.

He had to get to know him.