21

Jungkook's P.O.V

"..What?", I couldn't believe this was real.

"Yes. Jeon Pae? I hacked into their system and it shows that he's trying to get back at you.", Namjoon explained.

"For what? He ruined my life.", I ran my hands through my hair.

"I don't know."

He's back. The opportunity I've been waiting for.

And now he's trying to get the people I care about?

You took my mother, dad.

You're not taking anyone in this house, either.

"So, what are we going to do?", Yoongi looked at me.

"We can't wait for him to attack us. So, we attack him first. Look up the location, Hoseok.", I ordered and stood by his desk.

"On it.", he turned around in the roller chair and typed on the keyboard.

"Alright, I got it. 357 xxxx street.", Hoseok confirmed.

"Get your weapons. Let's take care of that bastard.", I put on my black jacket that was hanging up on the rack.

"What do we do about Taehyung and Jimin?", Yoongi asked and put on his jacket too, in which the others followed.

"We leave them here. It's safer. If we bring them, my father can hurt them.", I concluded.

I opened the door to see Taehyung and Jimin fall down.

I sighed, "Seriously?"

"We were.. um..", Jimin tried to come up with an excuse but obviously he couldn't.

"Your father really is the leader of that gang?", Taehyung stood up, helped Jimin, and asked me.

"Yeah.", we walked out and grabbed our weapons in the weapon room.

"What are you gonna do to him?", Taehyung asked another question and followed me.

"Kill him."

"It's not gonna be that easy."

"I know what i'm doing.", I snapped and he shut up, going sit down on the sofa.

"Please be careful.", Jimin joined him.

"Guys, we know what we're doing. It's gonna be ok.", Yoongi cleared up.

"We set?", I looked at all of the boys and they nodded.

"K. Let's go."

"Wait Yoongi!", Jimin caught his arm and pulled him into a kiss, stunning me and the boys.

Jimin pulled away and put his hands on Yoongi's cheek, "Please be careful."

Yoongi smiled, "I will."

I shook my head and hid my smile, as Yoongi walked out and I followed.

We got into the car and Hoseok put the location in the G.P.S, so Jin knew where to go.

"Let's get it.", I clenched my fists and we drove there.

--

It was a warehouse. Dark, and looked pretty old.

We got out of the car and walked up to it.

We had our guns in our hands, ready to shoot, if anything happened. Since there were no guards, we walked straight in. There was a lot of space and we didn't see anyone around.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't jeon Jungkook.", we heard a voice and the lights turned on.

I recognized that voice.

"Father.", I glared at him and he smirked at me.

"Nice to see you again."

"You deserve to be fucking tortured.", Hoseok spat and he laughed.

"Oh really? I'm innocent. I never do anything wrong.", he lied.

"You killed your own wife. My mother. You took her away from me. I had nothing!"

"And you know who you killed? The only woman who I cared for this whole time. I didn't give two fucks about your mother. She was there when I needed her. She took care of me when I ran away after killing your mother. I knew I should have killed you when I had the chance."

No.

He's lying.

There's no way he didn't care about my mother. They have been together forever.. My mom said they were the happiest.

Was everything all a lie?

"You're nothing but a liar."

"Now, son, I'm many things. But I am not a liar."

"Fuck you. You don't deserve to be alive."

"And who's gonna kill me? You?", he laughed loudly.

"We all will.", Namjoon jumped in.

"Funny. You know, you guys think you're so smart."

"What the hell are you going on about?", Yoongi glared.

"While we're busy talking.. so much is happening. Right.. about.. now."

What is he talking about?

Things..

No. No, no no.

We have to go back. Now.

I pulled out my gun and shot the two guys behind him.

My dad was unfazed and tried to shoot at us, but we moved away.

"I would run if I were you. The bomb ticks off in about 10 seconds. Bye.", he ran into a van and they drove off.

I widened my eyes, "Run!"

I told the boys and we ran as fast as we could to the car.

"Drive!", I rushed Jin and he quickly sped off.

We looked back and saw the building explode into fire.

--

I jumped out of the car and looked at our house.

Everything was ruined.

I ran in and saw glass everywhere and Jimin was taped up on a chair.

Yoongi hurried up and untied him.

"Jimin.. What the hell happened?! Where's Taehyung?", I looked around.

"T-They took him!", he cried.

I looked around in panic. How did they know where we lived?

They could have been watching us from the very start and I wouldn't have known.

"Fuck!", I kicked the wall and held my hair in frustration.

"Jungkook. It's not your-", Jin started.

"Don't give me that bull shit Jin. this is my fault! If I would have just brought them, at least I would have kept them safe. Now they fucking took him and-", I stopped talking when I saw a white paper on the floor.

I picked it up and read it out loud.

i told you jeon. I got your little precious weakness. If you want him back, show up. ALONE. at this location.
908 xxxxxxxxx
if you don't come alone, my dick won't be the only thing Tae cries from.
~ Bogum

I held the paper tightly and huffed. He was hurting Taehyung and I wasn't there to stop him.

Taehyung trusted me. And i broke my promise.

I not only let myself down,

I let him down.